Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 10:19 PM   #206
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

My three slaves each had a map of treasure hunt, but all were different.
The reason for this is that each slaves had a different treasure to bring back to their masters (mistresses).

While I was talking with a mistress dressed as Wonder Woman, I could help but notice that the black slave kept an eye on Tira who was totally absorbed in her map. I decided to keep a close watch on him, since I didnt want another incident like the one at my appartment.

As the time went by, music got louder and faster, drinks were flowing aplenty and eventually a female slave was brought in the middle of the room, blindfolded and handcuffed, her naked body shivering in expectation of what was about to happen to her.

Though I was against the idea, I was outvoted when we organized the party.
The slave was tied to a table where men lined up to get a piece of her.

It didnt take long for her to have a cock deep in her pussy, another one ramming her asshole, a third one stiffling her screams while she sucked it.
She was used and abused by men, women wearing strap-ons, jizz was spewed all over her.

I watched the show with a bit of contempt because though I wasnt against public punishments or orgies, that wasnt the spirit I wanted for the evening.

After it was said and done, the girl was applauded by all for the show, then she disappeared in the washroom.

Meanwhile, the treasure hunt was still on and I completely forgot to keep a close watch on the black slave.
I was surprised to see Sophitia walking towards me with a concerned look, dragging Tira behind her with a leash. It was only once she was close enough to me that I saw blood dripping from my pet's mouth.

At first, I thought she fell and hit her jaw on the ground, or something... but seeing how much she was struggling with her leash made me realize that no such thing happened. When I questionned her, she didnt answered, only letting a faint growl slip through her clenched, blood stained teeth.

As I was wondering where Katt was, Sophitia told me what happened.

During the treasure hunt, the black slave tried, again, to pet Tira. He approached her from behind and startled her. She didnt do anything, at first, but when he attempted to put his hand on her head, she attacked. She bit his hand so severely, and wouldnt let go, that the guy lost his voice, crying for help. At least the dumb fuck didnt hit her.

Sophitia told me that She needed Katt's help to release the guy from Tira's bite. Once they did, Tira tried to charge again at the guy, but this time Sophitia and Katt were able to maintain her, while the Tinkerbell slave attended to the black slave's wound.

Once his mistress found out about that... well to say that she was pissed is an understatement. at him...

Not at me, nor at Tira. She was pissed at him.

I recently heard that he needed ten stitches to close the wound... and a Tetanus vaccine...

After I had Tira thoroughly rinse her mouth, I didnt take any chance: I put a muzzle on her mouth. and I had her sitting at my side, while the others continued the treasure hunt.

I didnt get what my slaves were looking for, because they ran out of time, but I didnt care. I only wanted to go home and forget about the whole thing.
I told you at the beginning that it had been a crazy night.

Well after the orgy and Tira's... attack, to put it mildly, one would think that'd been all...

you havent read nothing yet!

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote