Thread: Exposure raffle
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 10:28 PM   #36
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default New round

We are starting a new round, same rules as last time.

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In around 4 weeks time at the end of February, I will use a random number generator to select one person for exposure to the rest of the group. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be exposed, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address. And only those who risked their own exposure will get to see the loser.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The greater number of risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Minimum submission: completely naked, full frontal, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face not required.

If you enter with only the minimum pic, you will receive 10 'tickets' in the raffle. For each of the following items, you will reduce the number of tickets you have.
Include your face: lose 3 tickets
Include your first name: lose 2 tickets
Include your home town: lose 2 tickets
Include an additional pic, showing you from knee's to shoulder from behind: lose 1 ticket
Include an additional pic, sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder: lose 1 ticket

For example, if you submit a full frontal pic including your face and your first name, you will only have 5 tickets. The less tickets you have, the less likely you are to be chosen and exposed. If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 10 tickets, and thus have a higher chance of being exposed.

Only one person will be exposed, so it is in your interest to encourage as many people to join as possible. The more entries we have, the less likely you are to be drawn.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

Ticket numbers will be assigned using https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing. The draw will happen at the end of February, but I will update this thread with an exact date and time prior to the draw occurring.

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, as per the requirement above, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.