View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 04:28 PM   #37
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

A bit late but been a bit busy so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Take a cucumber and see how deep you can insert it. Cut it off a few centimeter below that.

Insert the cucumber into yourself and secure it with a pair of panties. Go for at least a 5 minute walk outside with the cucumber inside you.

When you get home and if you are feeling in the mood for it, use the cucumber in your next meal.

In return I will insert my largest buttplug and go for a walk of at least 20 minutes. Once home I will blindfold myself, remove the plug, and give it 30 long licks from base to tip.
Accepting this one and already done it by the time im writing this, was hella hard to walk around with it inside :s and a bit embarassing... Now its your turn for a walk hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
Fill your panties with as many grapes as you can, then squash as many as you can in 1 minute without using your hands. ^^

In return every grape you squash is 1 ice cube I will put in my ass.
Accepted and .. Harder than it seems to actually squish them! Way harder haha they go everywhere so only did 7 have fun with the cubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
Put toothpaste and clothespins on your nipples (with nothing else) and go out for a smoke. When you’re almost done, ash the butt on your tits. If you do it, I’ll ash a smoke on my balls, and wear panties for a week and will shove a carrot up my ass 3x that week. Deal?
Ahh i hate toothpaste, but accepting since i never done the ash thing haha enjoy your panties and hope you use a big carrot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Go for at least a 30 minute walking wearing a crotch rope under your clothes. Have a knot tied right at your clit and use the rope to keep a vibrator and a dildo in. You can wear panties as well.
Coat the knot at your clit with toothpaste

If you do this, I will wear a plug covered in toothpaste on my next walk and you can add something kinky to wear for that walk as well.
Was really tempted to pass on this one .. But hey getting you to walk in a toothpaste covered plug is way too tempting so accepted! Will work on that one tomorrow hehe
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote