Thread: Penetration
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 07:14 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I do consider myself straight. I do also love anal play. I have inserted many toys in my ass and I fucked myself a lot with my dildo.
I just really enjoy the feeling of stuff in my ass and I also enjoy the humiliation of getting ass fucked.

So by that logic: I should enjoy having a penis in my ass right? Well... I most probably would enjoy that yes. But I don't think that automatically makes me gay.

Guys do not attract me. I have never been attracted to a guy. And I think this is what determines if you are gay or straight: that you are attracted to the same sex, as a person. That would make you gay (or bi).

But I am not. I just enjoy the feeling of stuff in my ass, getting ass fucked and humiliation. So to get ass fucked by a guy I would still enjoy "at some level" because of this. But at the same time I wouldn't enjoy it as much as if I would get ass fucked with a strap-on by a girl. And this is just because of me most likely feeling insecure about it and embarrassed because I am getting ass fucked by a guy.

As for ass fucking a guy myself? I would most likely enjoy that a lot less, whereas I would enjoy ass fucking a girl. Simply because I would see the guy and it would in some way be more intimate with the guy. And I am still not attracted to guys.

I hope this explanation makes sense.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: