Thread: The pool
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 04:46 PM   #18
blackmamba

Reluctantly, Chris followed her into the gym. To his relief, the gym was rather quiet. It confused him why the resort had such a large gym when most people would be sat by the pool. The two of them walked over to the mirrors and Maisie started by doing a few stretches. She instructed Chris to follow suit. With each move he felt the shorts pull tight. At any moment they could tear in half leaving im exposed. The stretches didn't last long however and they moved onto their first exercise. They each sat on a bike and they peddled for a little while. They moved onto the rowing machines next. With each different apparatus, They challenged each other to see who was better. It became apparent that Chris was stronger and faster, however Maisie had greater stamina. They moved on to bench press which was nearer to the door. Maisie went first and Chris spotted her. With Chris stood over her, Maisie had a great view of his dick in the small shorts. It was Chris' turn. He lay down where Maisie was previously. He felt exposed as he had nothing to cover the tent down below. Maisie put the weights on the bar and Chris got ready to lift it. As the bar reached his chest, two beautiful twins with brown hair walked through the door and looked over at him. They noticed the unmissable boner in his shorts. They looked at each other and giggled. Chris lifted the bar back to its original resting place so he could try pull down his top. They walked away laughing as his face turned red. They decided that they had had enough of the gym and it was time for there next event.

They returned to to the changing rooms and entered the same cubicle. Maisie directed Chris to strip naked and he did so without hesitation.
"Ill be right back" she said unlocking the door. Chris waited patiently for her return. What felt like about 15 minutes went by before he heard a knock on the door. He slowly opened it to make sure it was Maisie on the other side. She greeted him wearing a yellow, strapless bikini.
"You ready to go swimming?" She asked
"But what will I wear?" He asked
"You don't get to wear anything!"
"But everyone will see me naked!"
"Don't worry, there's no life guard and everyone else is in the main pools outside."
"But what if some one comes in?"
"Come on, live a little. Besides you cant go anywhere I've gt all your stuff!"
Chris knew the position he was in. He had to do whatever Maisie said otherwise he would never see any of his clothes or his phone again. He followed her to the pool, checking round every corner to make sure no one was there. They pushed open the door and saw the forgotten paradise. Water slides, wave pools, a lazy river and a Jacuzzi, all barely used or even seen by the rest of the holiday goers. Maisie cannon balled into the deep end and waved Chris to follow. He dove in head first. He relaxed after a few minutes and became confident that no one would follow them in. They floated on inflatables down the lazy river, and battled the tides of the wave pool. Next was the slides. They walked over but before they reached the stairs to go up Maisie pushed Chris back into the water, telling him to wait at the bottom for a surprise. Intrigued by the promise he followed her command. He couldn't see what was going on up the top end of the slide as it was a full tube. After waiting patiently, the flow of water coming out the slide changed, something was finally gonna come down the slide. After a few moments, 3 girls flew out of the end in a train. At first , Chris thought his eyes were playing tricks, but he recognised the girls. They were the twins from before.

They got to there feet and waded over to Chris. They looked under the water at His penis and began giggling again. He shielded his dignity with his hands.
"Now now girls leave the poor boy alone" Joked Maisie. "This is Charlotte and Kate, There from Australia."
"G'day mate!" They said simultaneously.
"How will I tell you two apart?" He asked
"Well Im Kate"
"And im Charlotte" they said, both holding out there hand to shake Chris'
Reluctantly he removed one of his hands from his crotch and shook theirs. Once again they turned to each other laughing.
"Okay girls, and boys" said Maisie "Were gonna play some games. There will be prizes and rewards for the team that wins, and most importantly, forfeits for the loser."
"Seems fair" Agreed Kate, They all nodded.
"First up is a team game, a relay race around the lazy river. The first of the pairs with go round the river in an inflatable of their choice. They must high five the other team mate back at the start and then first team back wins."
"What are the teams?" Asked Chris
"Well go together" Said Charlotte pointing to her sister.

They all got out of the pool, some more reluctantly then others, and made there way to the start. Maisie was going first and chose the large inflatable tyre, whereas Kate opted for the more streamlined dolphin. They took there positions on the starting grid as Chris started the countdown.
"3... 2... 1... GO!"
The pair kicked away from the pool wall, with Kate taking the lead. They made it round the first bend and out of site.
"So how long have you known Maisie?" Asked Charlotte
"Umm a few days, I met her whilst on holiday. How long have you two known each other?"
"Around 17 years, Pretty much since we were born really. That's how twins work!"
"Ahh shit yeah your sisters I forgot."
"Considering you only met a few days ago, you and Maisie seem to get up to a lot."
"Well it wasn't intentional really. Just like i didn't mean for you to be sat here staring at my dick less than an hour of me seeing you."
"Well if it helps its a very nice dick!"
The pair continued talking as the race developed. Although streamlined, the dolphin lacked stability, so Maisie managed to knock Kate over as she took the inside line. They reached the final straight before jumping out to let their teammates take over. Chris, now sat in the ring, rushed out into the lead. By the time Charlotte was on the dolphin he was already round the first corner. He comfortably carried his lead to the finish line where he hugged Maisie. his dick rubbed up her leg and got sandwiched between them. Charlotte hoped off the dolphin disappointing in her defeat. After the caught there breath from all the paddling the twins awaited their punishment.
"We've had a little chat and decided that as a punishment, the pair of you have to make out!" said Chris
"Alright easy!" Kate said putting her hand around the neck of Charlotte and pulling her in. They locked lips and explored each others very similar mouths. After about thirty seconds they stopped ready for the next game!

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post: