View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 07:11 PM   #33
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy dude View Post
i know this post was like page 1 in this thread but just thought id chip in any way.

lieing anbout your age on a site, for instance on a game site... then winning a competition, if they find out your age is wrong then the "contract" is voided, therefore no prize.
This is also the same here, if you lie about your age when logging in and then blame the site, the site admin or w/e has no responsobilaty.

ALSO i am leased to say even if the daree caught/inguerd and holds a grudge against DEPP or the site, no legal employee (solicitor) would willingly take the case as currently the internet is a very grey area.

It could take years to succesfully convict a hacker,( eg Daniel James Cuthbert the guy that hacked the tsunami appeal on new years eve, wasnt convicted until 10months after the affence. AND still they were not 100% sure that he even did it.) never mind a site admin.

SOZ for the lecture but i saw that post an thought i would let you all no this site is ace
cheesy dude does have a very good point. i think that we could have a post (a stickey or something) that says do these at your own risk. these dares can be dangerous...blah, blah, blah....like most websites like this do. it may be vital later on in case something bad does happen. depp is a very great guy, he runs this website and i would hate to see him get sued because of some stupid person doing something stupid cuz the site told them to...

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote