Thread: Fiction: The hotel room
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 12:05 PM   #2
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 2

You started to feel hands on your body. Your tits were constantly groped and squeezed by those hands. More guys started saying "What a great slut, look at those tits". Your nipples were squeezed properly, making you whimper and let out squeals.
You jumped at the first hand that rubbed your cunt. Your thoughts started to get fuzzy as your cunt started to get wet. You didn't want to be abused but your body was responding in a completely different way.
A hoarse moan escaped from you as two fingers made their way into that eager hole. "The slut is soaked. I can tell my fingers got sucked in" one guy said laughing in your face.
He grabbed your face with his other hand and said, two centimeters from your face "You like being touched and used, don't you? We'll be drilling those holes in you very soon. I want to hear you ask to be fucked properly, to be split in two. Say it!". Your gaze, for a moment, turned towards me, looking in vain for help. He found only a satisfied smile. There was an immediate slap in the face. "Don't look at Mark, answer slut!"
Scared but now excited by those fingers that were literally fucking you, you started to stammer a shy "Yes".
Another slap "Yes, what? bitch, you're not clear." Your face was red, I don't know if from the slaps or from the humiliation. "Yes sir, I want.... I want.. you all to fuck me." You wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.
"Slut, fucking is for women, try it again" and bang, a new slap to color your cheek more.
"Yes, sir, I want... what a shame.... I want you all... to fuck my holes, to wreck them" you said totally lost.
"You heard, guys, he's asking us to open her holes properly. What do we say?" he continued to tease you.
A somewhat confused chorus arose among those who said "Now we'll fuck you" "Your ass is ours" "How slutty are you?!?!"

You were immediately put doggy style and the first cock appeared in front of your face. "Suck it and make sure you do a good job. I want to see it all inside. If you're good I'll give you some cum" and without even waiting he forced entry, forcing you to immediately open your mouth to let that big cock invade you.
Not even a handful of seconds passed and your cunt was already opened by another cock. The guy looked like he hadn't had sex in years. The pace was crazy right from the start. Luckily he wasn't too big and your cunt was now red with the desire to get fucked, totally at odds with your brain.
The cock in your mouth was literally fucking you, starting to make you choke. The guy grabbed you by your hair and must have mistaken your mouth for your cunt. He was raping your mouth. tears started to flow from those wet and often closed eyes.

Meanwhile, around you, the guys were masturbating and touching you all over your body. There were those who decided to masturbate by tying your hair around their cocks... ahahaha
You had counted that what you had in your cunt must have been the third cock and you started to feel the cum dripping. You are becoming a cum doll and there were those who were laughing at your, dare I say embarrassing state.
The one who was fucking you, at a certain point, stuck a finger in your ass and there you understood that that hole would also be violated. First the index finger and then the thumb, the fingers were preparing you to be sodomized. The cock in your ass had never satisfied you enough but you took it into consideration because whoever you had met in the past sooner or later wanted to fuck you there too. Meanwhile, another cock had decided to cum directly in your face, creating a mask that well represented who I was: a cum slut.

Meanwhile the cock behind had come out of the cunt and even the fingers were no longer widening your hole. This only foreshadowed one thing: someone was preparing to open your ass. In fact you started to feel a cock head leaning against your entrance. "Guys, today I'll start deflowering this shitty ass" said the guy who had fucked you until a moment ago.
He started to push and you, trying to make everything easier so as not to feel pain, tried to relax. Slowly the cock found its way to him but you and I had no doubts. That ass has seen bigger dicks. The Horse dildo has always done the honest job of him... haha

The guy started fucking you hard and overall you looked just like a doll, fucked from front and back. I could glimpse the filth that was around your cunt, between your juices and the cum that was now drying around your labias.
A guy approached and whispered to you, "Slut, you don't know how much fun I'll have later on torturing your tits and cunt. Your master promised me."

Time went on and the cocks slowly used your holes, until the position changed and they decided to make you climb with your cunt on top of a cock and from behind, fuck your ass. In a perverse game, each guy who was about to come slipped out of one of the two holes and came to cum in your mouth. I think you at least swallowed about thirty loads throughout the evening. There are those who came in front of you just to spit in your face and slap you.

You felt overwhelmed and in the grip of all that sex. You must have come at least ten times and, looking at your face, I saw that you couldn't think straight anymore. Your brain had shut down to replace a sex machine.

Soon the various guys finished using you and some sooner or later, having taken a shower, left the room.

Only two guys remained inside.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote