View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 04:14 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wait Please help me leave the Harry Potter Dungeon! OR Add to it!

Some time ago, I played this Harry Potter dice dare. You can read here how it went. Long story short, I went through until the end and nearly won. Why nearly? Because in order to finally win, I have to perform in total six dares given by different getdare users. Two of my friends already sent me a dare, so four to go.
You can read here, how the two dares went.

Is there anybody willing to help me out, finishing and winning this Harry Potter Dungeon?
Since I know that I can be slow sometimes, I make an additional promise:
I have to answer every dare suggestion within 24h and accept it or propose a change (if it affects a limit of mine). Furthermore I have to finish every dare within 3 days. For every day I am late, I will wear a butt plug for 24 hours continuously*.

This thread will be an adding-thread!

You can also use this thread as an adding thread! For every post (including mine) I will wear one clothpin-minute**.
You also can use one of the following keywords per post as long as there is a dare I accepted but didn't finish yet:
SLOWLY
PLUG
HOT NIGHT

ROPE
PET
COIN
SPANKING
OUCH!
CLOTHPINS
COLD'N'SMALL
GOLDEN FOUNTAIN
GOLDEN SHOWER
PEE
STRIPPEE

BANANA (after three activation, this is from the list)
DIRTY (after three activation, this is from the list)

These are keywords from my PM dares (which I deactivated during the active time of this thread). For every second same keywords, I will do the corresponding PM dare and post a report here. If I have no post on a page, all completed keywords have to be done in burst mode (see my pm dares for explanation of burst mode).

Double posts allowed after 30 minutes! But no tripple posts etc...
Also, everyone who gave me one of the four tasks is allowed to double post, tripple post etc after 30 minutes. (For me personally, the there is no posting limit at all. But if the previous post was also from me, I have to use a keyword myself, regardless if there is currently an active dare or not. I will do double posts for status updates and reports etc).

I have another offer: You can do one of the PM dares listed above any time and post a report here. Then I have to select one of them randomly and do it in burst mode.

And since I am peacocky and like to be the owner of a thread with stars: At the end of the game, I will hit my ass with a table tennis bat for 50*number of stars of my thread. This thread ends once I won the Harry Potter Dice dare.

PLEASE help me!!

(I will also give regularly updates about the counts and the current status in this blog post)

* Continuous means, I cannot take the plug out for 24h. However, working time does not count (I won't wear the plug during work). For example, if I wear the plug 16h, and the next 8h are working time, this counts as 24h continuous, but I can reduce the amount of plug only by 16h. Also, every second time I shower, I am allowed to shower without plug.

** A clothpin-minute is defined as follows: I have to wear 5 clothpins for 5 minutes. Every additional clothpin for every additional minute counts as one completed clothpin-minute.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Last edited by Manarus; 02-21-2021 at 01:45 AM.
Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote