View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:17 PM   #3
babykelsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dared View Post
Oooh! This is quite a "surprise" you are concocting for yourself. While I always wish people the best of luck, i feel like you may actually desire the worst here, so good luck with it. I'll wait for your update to find out how it went.

I dont normally accept ... this... kind of dare, due to the messy potential results, but maybe if I'm feeling super daring st some point, I might be talked into taking it on.
Hehe well thank you for the "luck", and honestly I hope I do get at least a little. The idea of all this is definitely exciting, but if I end up getting the glycerin suppository and no key, well the reality is going to be humiliation that's far beyond my comfort limits.

I guess that's the point, to lure myself into trying things that are much more challenging, because at the time when I'll be making decisions that typically would result in me backing out, the potential humiliation is still just a distant hypothetical and doesn't feel as threatening. And then when the threat actually does become real, there's nothing I'll be able to do about it.

If anyone has similar games or dares like this I'd love to hear about them!!
babykelsey is offline   Reply With Quote