View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 09:34 AM   #18
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Edge

Clit 1 minute directly follow by a flow for 5 times.

Drink a bottle of water. You don't have to drink it in on go. But every time you take a sip you do a flow.
Thankyou for this one, it had me weak in my knees xx

I put the butt plug and left the washroom to complete these.

I thought of playing even more risky because I was beyond horny after being on GD after a long time.

So I decided to edge in the common area in the washroom (outside the stalls). Anyone could enter and see me finger fucking my wet pussy and it just made me go crazy.

I barely stopped myself from cumming and pulled my pants up taking a few mins to calm down.

The next part was very difficult, probably the most difficult one since morning xx

I stood with my back against a stall door and rubbed my clit for 1 min. Then I let my pee drip a little before clenching in standing position itself.

The first 2-3 turns were okay but the last 2 had me panting. It was becoming impossible to be stop myself from cumming and more importantly to stop my pee from flowing after a drop. I had to squeeze my boobs hard to shift my focus

All this while, the plug in my ass had a huge effect on turning me on even more!

I left the washroom and got a 500 ml water bottle. I knew I couldn't do multiple flows again for some time without having an accident so I downed it in one go and let my pee drip a little one time right at the stall.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: