View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 08:40 PM   #3
Darklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
1. What is your kinklist - https://kinklist.io/ (you can get URL to image with results when click Export - all empty will be marked "No or N/A") I tried doing this but the website kept auto scrolling back up to the top. I’ll check back in and try to get this done.

2. For how long are you into kinky stuff? Since I was a teenager. I’ve always loved the power dynamic.
3. How long is your cock (both hard and soft, use metric units)? I’m not super well endowed. I don’t have the exact measurements at the moment but I’ll try to get those.
4. How many times a week are you stroking your cock? Generally, about 3-5 times a week.
5. Which dare was your favorite one? Tough choice. I would have to say having to write my masters name in my cock at one point. It was very excited to be owned in that way.

6. Did any of your sibling (if you have at least one, otherwise answer - N/A) saw you naked? N/A
7. Did you saw one of your sibling (if you have at least one, otherwise answer - N/A) naked? N/A

8. How many persons saw you naked online? I’m sure quite a few. I’ve played around with the dom/sub dynamic but recently got more heavily involved.
9. How many persons saw you naked in real life? Probably about 5-10. Most of my dom/sub play has been online.

10. How tall are you (use metric units)? I’m 5’6” so whatever that is in metric.
11. How much do you weigh (use metric units)? About 170 pounds

12. What was your last time as sub? It’s been a few months
13. What was your last time as dom? Haven’t really tried since I get my pleasure from subbing.
Thank you so much for the questions! See above for my responses.

Kik:dispeldarkness

Last edited by Darklight; 11-19-2022 at 09:18 PM.
Darklight is offline   Reply With Quote