View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #44
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
Very good job on the task and the report. Your next task will be to get a penny and hold it against the wall with your nose. Do 20 edges while holding the penny against the wall. If you complete the edges without dropping the penny you may orgasm if you drop the penny you must ruin an orgasm and report back for punishment.
I went into this thinking I'd get a nice cum...

This position had every harsh exhale bouncing back at me. Every couple strokes my legs would twitch and I'd have to jam my nose against the cool coin. I used one hand to spread myseld and the other to stroke my clit. The position had my butt sticking out which made it hotter.

I only made it four edges in before I started to tremble and the coin dropped. When it hit the floor I wanted to cry thinking of the orgasm I could have had.

I rubbed myself mercilessly after that and placed my hands on the wall as my orgasm was ruined with my hips jerking involuntarily and my vagina clenching futilely. Awaiting a punishment for failing so miserably. The ruin was frustrating as this is the first time you might have allowed me to cum for real but I know the punishment will be worse.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote