View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 10:34 AM   #2
tarheel52

Yes I would definitely participate. My points on how I think I would do are bolded.
  1. First you will have to make yourself hard as quickly as possible. He who gets hard the quickest will receive 5 points, the next 4 points, and so forth.
    I would be rock hard as soon as I was instructed to get naked and kneel. I would get first in this competition.
    5 points

2. Then you will have to orgasm. Points are earned the same as previously. First to ejaculate receives the 5 points.
    I often take awhile to cum. But I cum at least once per day. Having not cum for a week prior, I think I’d be pretty fast. Second place.
    4 points

3. Lastly, it will be measured how far you shot your cum. He who shot furthest receives the most points.
    This is where I’d fail. I only shoot a good distance if I’ve been edged many times. I consider myself to produce a lot of cum, but I wouldn’t shoot far trying to cum as fast as possible. Last place.
    1 point

Then all will be added up and most points wins.
10 points

I’d definitely participate and I think I’d do pretty good. I’d judge too, but I’d rather be one of the masturbation competitors.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote