View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 04:10 PM   #20
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

The holiday continued as you'd expect really. We were getting more tolerate of the alcohol as the nights went on. This led to amount of drinks per evening going up and this wasn't a bad thing. I think we needed to get that closeness back and this was helping.

The issue I was having is that each day it felt like Kim's bikinis were getting smaller. I'm sure I was imaging it because she looked so damn good in them but I seemed to be getting more of a view of her fantastic ass. It was super teasing because I never wanted to ruin the progress we'd made repairing our friendship.

This led to me using every opportunity I could to jerk off so that I could try to keep my emotions in check. It's very difficult keeping things friends only when she's been the woman closest to your dick. We didn't discuss anything sexual, nor what happened with her at the pub. The fact I was enjoying myself with this amazing woman while also having quite a long dry spell. It very much clouds your judgement but was doing everything to keep it together.

I'll skip forward a couple of days to what happened one of the mornings. I'd usually awaken later than she would but never late enough to miss breakfast because I'd always set alarms. Although this morning I woke to a knock on the door. I was unsure who it might be but heard Kim walk across the room.

"You okay if I let her in?" I heard her ask me

I wasn't fully awake still and replied "Yeah, sure"

My mind within seconds figured out what I'd said yes to. The cleaner was looking to come in, change the sheets and generally clean up the place.

"No wait" I rushed in saying

I was obviously still naked but on top of that had my usual morning wood. My whole body began to sweat and with the fear it didn't take long for me to be worried about my hard on.

"We can't let her in" as I stood up to face Kim

"Don't be silly, we need new sheets badly" she replied logically

"Can't I get dressed first?" I reasoned

"It was your choice to sleep like that, you can't tell me now that you're going all shy" she responded

I knew that she was going to let her in no matter what I said. We would have to go onto the balcony to give the space necessary. I'd wrapped myself in my sheet but clearly I wouldn't be allowed this kind of cover.

"She'll be needing this as well" as she whipped the sheet away from me

I think she was getting amusement from having me so rattled. It wasn't the fact of being unable to cover. This was early morning, possibly being seen by the cleaner and anyone who may have view of our balcony. It's one thing being naked out there when it's dark but this was broad daylight.

Since I didn't want to shock the woman coming in. I'd made my way out while covering myself with my hands. The breeze hit me in a way I wasn't expecting. It was cold the corner I'd tried to hide in but there was no way I was going to go any closer to the edge. The curtain was over on the part of the porch that I crouched down in front of.

"I don't think I'll ever understand you" she puzzled while letting out a giggle

She'd tried to make me to feel more at ease but only going back inside would do that. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the risk but this was a step too far. The real worry I had was the possibility of a kid seeing me. This wasn't the type of resort that had many but there were a few. It would be just my luck that there would be one staying in a nearby room.

It felt like an hour in what was probably no longer than ten minutes. We were allowed back in the room. I'd asked her to make sure that the cleaner had left but I'd still peek my eye in before re-entering. I'm sure you are wondering why this had not happened before now. There are two reasons for this. The day before we arrived the rooms had already been cleaned and any time they had been since we'd been out.

I'll admit it's only after my heart wasn't trying to jump out of my chest that I could appreciate how wild it was. I'd made it very clear that it was something I did not want to repeat though. It took some convincing but she agreed especially after explaining what my concerns were. I do get the feeling that she enjoyed finding the limit for once.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: