Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 01:51 AM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
I am so happy to see that you are writing again. Please keep up with your adventures. I love this story
Thanks for the words of encouragement

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

She gasped in surprise. She was incredibly tight, and as I applied pressure, she tried to move away. I held her tightly at the hips and pushed mercilessly in as she mewled in discomfort. She was incredibly wet, and it helped push myself in. Within just a few inches, I felt the resistance of her cervix. Not only was she tight, her vagina was not very deep. Both those facts told me that she had not had penetrative sex in a very long time.

I held myself in without moving to let her cunt adjust itself, and asked her how it felt. "It hurts a bit... but in a good way," was the answer. I laughed and told her that if a slut like her doesn't feel a bit of pain when being fucked, she wasn't being fucked right. This was the first time I had called her a dirty name, and she turned her face and looked at me in surprise.

"Well, you are a slut, aren't you?" I asked. She nodded. "I can't hear you," I persisted. She hesitated and whispered, "Yes."

I wasn't going to let her have it easy. "Yes what?" I demanded, but she remained silent. With a sharp crack, my palm came down hard on her ass, and she yelped in surprise. "Yes what?" I asked again. "Yes... yes, I am a slut" came her meek voice.

Now that her tight little hole had got adjusted to me, I slowly started moving, accompanied by her moans. She was a really wet girl (as you will see from the pics in future episodes) and each thrust was well lubricated. With each thrust I pushed a little bit against the cervix, trying to get her vaginal canal to expand and take my full length.

After a couple of minutes, I stopped, and told her, "Now I want you to fuck me, slut... push your cunt on my cock like a proper little whore."

She moaned at the words, and immediately started rocking back and forth, each push starting with a "Mmm" and ending with an "Ah" when her cervix made contact with the head of my cock. I slapped her ass cheek hard and told her in an even voice, "I want you to try harder, slut. I want you to take my entire cock inside you before the night is over, so you better work on it. Push harder against my cock."

She immediately complied, and started pushing hard against me, and gradually I could feel her cunt relaxing. Slowly my cock was sinking in deeper with each thrust of her hips against me, and finally she had almost the entire length inside her.

"Good work, whore... now, cum on my cock", I demanded. She gave a loud moan and started going faster, pushing herself against me. I put one hand under her and placed my finger tip against her swollen clit. The reaction was immediate. With loud moans, she immediately increased speed. With just a few thrusts, I could feel her tight little cunt spasming around my cock as she uttered a loud gasp. So - she moans while fucking, but not when she cums.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote