Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #12
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey, the story is going great. Keep posting
Thanks. A day of boredom crushed the writer's block, apparently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once in the room, I turned all the lights on and opened the curtains. The room was on the 22nd floor, and there weren't any buildings close enough to see in to the window, but opening the curtains enhances the "fear of getting caught" that many exhibitionists love.

Amy stood at the foot of the bed, uncertain what to do. I walked up to her, grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. She melted in to me, opening up her lips and letting my tongue probe hers. After a long, passionate kiss, I pulled back and told her to take off her shoes. She took them off an neatly placed them by the wardrobe, next to her bag.

I then told her to get on the bed. She nodded and started to unzip her dress. I stopped her and explained that I want her to get on the bed as she is - and by get on the bed, I mean get on it and stand on it. She looked at me puzzled, but followed my orders. She got on the bed and stood up a bit wobbly on the mattress.

I dragged the office chair behind the desk to the edge of the bed and sat on it. Then I told her to turn around in a full circle and show herself to me. She did so hesitantly. Then I asked her to pull down the front of her dress. She reached around, unzipped the dress halfway, and pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her black bra. I then made her turn her back on me, and bend over with her palms on her knees and legs spread out.

I stood up and slid my hands slowly up her inner thighs, caressing them. Her breath was quickening and a soft moan escaped her lips as my hands neared their destination. The crotch of her panties were soaked and the moisture was almost oozing through the fabric. I started sliding my finger tip from the front to the back along the groove her cunt lips made on the wet fabric, increasing pressure as my finger traced over her clit and the vaginal opening.
She moaned loudly and started moving her hips in anticipation of my finger motion. Soon she was moaning with every breath, and dropped to her knees on the bed when her wobbly legs could no longer carry her.

I moved away, slowly took off my clothes and folded them on the chair, while she kneeled on the bed, still fully clothed, gasping. After pulling on a condom on my erect cock, I got on to the bed where she was still kneeling with her ass up in the air, and pulled up her dress.

The crotch of her panties was dripping wet, with the fabric clinging to her cunt, tracing the outline of her lips. I slowly pulled them down as she moaned, and a thick, viscous strand of cunt juice remained attached between her protruding inner lips and the fabric.

Then, without warning, I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock deep in to her.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: