Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 06:29 AM   #10
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I led her down the corridor to my room. I knew there was a camera located at the foyer, looking down the corridor. So I walked behind Amy, and at the door, I stood between the camera and Amy, shielding her from view. Since she valued her privacy, I didn't want her face to even appear on the security camera footage, with what I was about to do.

Holding the key card in my palm, I asked her whether showing me her panties in the lobby had aroused her. "Yes", she whispered. "And did it make you wet?" I asked. She simply nodded. "Take off your panties and give them to me," I ordered.

She looked at me with panic in her eyes. "What? Here?"

"Yes, here," I replied. "Can I do it in the room? Please?" she pleaded. "No," I held firm, "I want your panties. Now. Take them off."

She glanced up and down the corridor in panic. I moved myself to cover her from the angle of the camera. If anyone was watching, it would seem like we are searching for the keycard or something. This was the moment of truth. If I had read her wrong, she would probably just walk away.

But I had judged her correctly. She reached under her short dress with both hands, and pulled her bright pink panties to her knees, wiggled her legs to let them fall to her ankles and stepped out of them. Then she bent down, picked them up and gave them to me.

I held the panties in my hand, still warm from her body heat. I turned them over to look at the inside of the crotch. There was a sticky dampness glistening there, showing that not only was she wet in the lobby, but there was added wetness just before she took them off. Yes, I had gauged her correctly indeed.

While she was looking at me wide-eyed behind her glasses, nervously glancing around to see if anyone is coming down the corridor or coming out of their rooms, I lifted up the panties and smelled them. They smelled of fabric softener, slightly of the hygine wash she had been using, and of the musky salty tang of her most intimate areas. I licked the wetness on the crotch. It didn't taste of anything, but the smell of musk was stronger.

I gave her the panties and told her to put them back on. She hurriedly complied, almost falling over in the process had I not steadied her. I tapped the key card on the lock and opened the door.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 12-26-2017 at 07:41 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote