Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 04:22 AM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

In my message I asked her whether she is on track to meet up. She said that she is doing some stock taking (she works for an interior decorator), and should be done in time to meet me. I had asked her to wear a dress to dinner, so I asked her whether she had dressed the way I asked. She replied immediately with a pic*, showing her in a demure purple dress. It seemed dark in the store room where she was doing the stock taking, and I asked her about that. She explained that they store their material in dim light to prevent fading, and that she has to work in the dim light.

I asked her whether she was alone, and she said that she was alone in the store room, but there were people in the office. So I started chatting with her to keep her company. Soon enough our chats strayed in to the intimate territory, and she confided to me that she had only had sex with two men in her life before - one was a long-time boyfriend she broke up with, and another a short term affair when she was based for a short while in Nanjing. She had never had a one-night stand. Her experience in sex had vanilla, and according to her, the long-time boyfriend had never satisfied her sexually (but as a conservative Chinese girl, she simply accepted it). It was only with the second man that she had ever experienced an orgasm during sex.

This admission was surprising, given how she had sent me that half nude pic from the changing room, even without being pushed. This told me that she has a tendency for taking risks, but moderated because of her upbringing. To test this further, I challenged her to show me her nipples.

She replied, "What? Now? I am in the office!"

So, no direct rejection, but simply a location-based inconvenience. I pointed out that she is alone in a relatively dark store room. She countered with the fact that anyone could simply walk in at any time. I told her that is exactly what would make it interesting.

A short while later - two buzzes. She sent me two images**. One was her left nipple, and the other was the right. She had simply pulled down the front of her dress and bra on each side to expose each nipple. Her light brown nipples were engorged, showing that she was aroused by this action. I asked her how it felt, and she replied that she had never done anything like this before and "it feels crazy."

I wanted to see if I could push her further, and asked her to show me her panties. That was met with the rather cryptic reply, "Not now. But who knows, maybe you will see it soon."

-------------------------------
*this pic is direct linked, as it contains no nudity
** this link is to a kinktalk album. Due to the security settings, you need to be a kinktalk member (thus >18 yrs) to view it. As it is a private album, you need to add me as a friend in kinktalk to view it. I will keep these albums private, as these are the conditions that Amy set for sharing them.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote