Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 09:54 AM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
So, how old was you when you first kissed a girl ?
Amy, is that you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
After she sent me that photo, I realized that the girl who looked so shy and conservative face to face did have a bit of a wild side. My mind was racing, trying to come up with a clever dare to take this to the next level when my phone buzzed again. It was a photo of her friend's butt thrust out while she was bending over to look at something. It was a decent pic, not an upskirt or anything. The photo was followed by a comment, "Do you prefer this, or..."

The next buzz revealed another pic. It was fuzzy, but showed a jeans crotch with a hand teasing the zipper. It was obviously a photo of her own crotch. The message followed, "... this?"

Ok, so the game of truth or dare was over. It had moved on to open flirting. So I responded back, "both... together " (well, I am nothing if not honest, haha). There was no response for a while, and I wondered whether I had blown it. Maybe I pushed it a little too much.

But after about half an hour came back the reply, "OMG! You are so bad!! Hahaha". I messaged back asking whether I had scared her, and she replied that she was trying on a dress. I texted back saying I wished I had been there to see it.

Then the phone buzzed again.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: