Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 02:32 AM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I told Amy over WeChat that I had greatly enjoyed our conversation, and she promptly replied back, saying that she enjoyed talking with me too. I asked her if she had any plans for the evening, and she replied that she will have dinner with her friend after they are done shopping.

Since she explicitly closed off the possibility of a potential dinner date (ouch), I just asked her how the wedding planning was going, and whether she was having fun. She replied that it is boring and that her friend is taking forever to make up her mind.

So I suggested that we do something fun - a game of truth or dare. She hadn't done that before, and she was intrigued. We initially started off with truths, starting with very tame ones. Then it escalated, starting from when she asked me how old I was when I first kissed a girl. We moved on to dares, where I asked her to squeeze her right breast over her clothing while they were in a shop, or touch her friend's butt. She complied, and I didn't ask for any proof. She dared me to stand in front of the hotel window in my underwear, and I sent her pic proof without her even asking.

I asked her to describe the panties that she was wearing, and she replied that she has pink boy-shorts with Hello Kitty on them.

I sent a ROFL emoji back, saying I don't believe it. A few minutes later I received an image from her - a close up pic down the waistband of her jeans, showing a blurry pink background with Hello Kitty motive strewn across it. It was followed up with a message saying, "I can't believe I did that in public. OMG"

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: