Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 10:17 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 3

Charlie was stripping as naked as I was and was about to do something...what?

He went over to the thickest patch of nettles and laid down, then he began to roll over the plants.

"That's it Charlie boy, you can cover your face with your hands, but nothing else. Now squirm a bit as you roll - I want those leaves crushed all over you."

Back and forth he went, gasping at first, then moaning, then whimpering, as the stinging nettles were crushed into his body. Mia watched, her mouth open just a bit as she panted softly. “Back and forth, back and forth,” she murmured. "This is just the warm up I need," she said in a low voice.

He rolled for a few minutes – this must be what she had in store for me! I might have had an orgasm just thinking about it if I had not just had one. Finally she let him get up and he came to her, begging: "Mia dear, please let me feel your warm soft hands. Please. Just a touch." His white skin was covered with little red bumps from the the nettles.

My turn was coming!

“Not so much fun for you,” she said. “I can't have you guessing what will happen next, now can I? Come here, and lean over this old railing.”

I went forward and leaned over what might have been an old hitching post, for tying up horses. She brought ropes out from a pack, and slowly tied my wrists out in front of me, anchored to the base of a stout little bush. Then behind me my ankles got more rope except they were separated and pulled out to a log laying in the grass on one side and a small tree on the other. The only sound was Charlie, still moaning softly.

Then I heard the sound. <Thwzziipp> It was the sapling from Thursday! Fear came through me as she came around to the front and lifted my chin – to stuff my sweaty underwear into my mouth. “Can't have you making too much noise, can we? I want to see how you do with something that hurts, that's not warm and comfy - or is that hot and comfy - like fresh green nettles!” <Zzzwuupp> the sapling swept through the air just above my head.

I gasped as much as my stretched-out position would allow. She was going to thrash me with that green sapling – flexible, whippy, and heavy with sap as it had tried to launch into its growing season. She returned and used another rope to tie my around my hips and secure me to the solid railing. I was going nowhere.

She came around and knelt down in front of me. She gave me a warm yet devilish smile beneath her inviting eyes. Licking her lips, all she said was: "ready for the party, Marty?"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-13-2017 at 10:28 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: