Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 1

It hurt all day and into evening of the day I met Mia and Charlie. Mia was never out of my mind.

=== ===

There were tears in my eyes well before I got home from the ride. When I gingerly took off my bike shorts and those tight compression shorts I actually cried with relief. I would never look at compression shorts the same way again! They made sure that every nettle had been rubbed into my skin on the long ride home. And everywhere there was skin crushed against skin there were nettles in between - that was right from hell. No spanking had ever hurt like this – they at least ended but the nettles continued to burn.

A shower didn't help, maybe it even have made the stinging more intense. Lotion seemed logical, but rubbing it in hurt, and the lotion didn't help either. And I was aroused, I was horny, I tried to get off but couldn't really touch anything – aaaahhhh.

I took a few pills for the pain and inflamed little bumps on my skin, and went to work. It was a long, long day. The only good thing was that I could arrange much of my own day, and I soon found that walking around, moving carefully, was better than sitting. When I did have to sit at my desk, I held very still to minimize disturbing anything. Clothes rubbing on skin hurt, pressure from the chair hurt, it all hurt. A few people asked if I was okay, and I said it was just a hard ride that morning.

And through all of this, I was horny as hell. Mia was the most pleasant and sadistic woman I had ever met, or at least that I could think of that day! All I could see in my mind was her smiling face as she rubbed in the nettles and I mewed and whined in agony – and she probably got off without even touching herself. Wow!

And I needed to get off too, but I hurt too much to touch. I tried, taking myself to a little-used bathroom in a corner of the building where I might be undisturbed, but I hurt too much to touch.

By the time I was on my way home (driving of course, the bike commute was off the agenda) the stinging was clearly easing. In fact it probably had been for a couple of hours, but I was too busy to notice – not that I was complaining about that.

At home I needed a crashing orgasm, so in another warm shower with lots of soap it took just a few seconds to reach the edge. The strokes didn't feel good, but they didn't hurt. I needed release and the sensation inside was wonderful. So I strung it out carefully for a while, and then KABOOM. Whew.

All I could see, all I could think about, was Mia. So to a restless night I went, still aroused, the stinging practically gone so I could sleep in comfort.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: