View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 03:53 AM   #10434
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

And here is my promised report.

Today i've been soo horny, that i did neither dare to edge before nor during the slaps, so i just went with them. I did sets of 100, 200, 200, 200, 300 what brought me up to a thousand, after that i needed a break, so i pulled of the bigger silicone ring from my balls, since that's the proper way to release them in my opinion, a bit more pain after finishing the job of holding my balls together and in place. I slipped 2 times from the ring making it snap back onto and around my balls, whereas the second time the left one escaped. I took a break of a few minutes. Since i was still feeling very horny i decided to have 500 slaps in one go, so i attached the ring back around my balls and adjusted it, so it fit snug around them. The 500 slaps bringing me to 1.500 weren't as terrible as i would've expected, also they got my horny level got quite a bit and since that worked pretty good i went with another 500 straight and hoped i wouldn't be horny anymore by the time i'd finish them. Today is a wonderful day, since everything worked out, my Manta toy was charged...don't even know why i charged it in the first place, as i thought i wouldn't get to edge. I put it around the tip of my cock and let it tease me for a while on the speed it starts on which is intermediately fast vibration. When this didn't cut it anymore i changed to a higher setting until i reached the highest of them. It took me a little while, but i managed to have a nice teasing that brought a wonderful edge with it, i'm not even mad or frustrated of not cumming, don't know what's up today. Maybe it's just my day.

As you see 2 good things in one session, i've been able to reach a higher number and the edge felt good...however that's possible, it did.

Thanks for reading, stay safe and healthy everyone.

Stats

Slaps: 5.000/319.488
Days in denial since i started slapping: 2
Edges after slaps: 0/9
Ruins after edges: 0/4

Promise posted on page 690

PS: Whoever wants to, may pick if i'm using one of the silicone rings(small/big) or a shoelace to tie up my balls next time. I will go with the decision of the first person deciding for me.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trebaldin for this post: