View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:39 AM   #10433
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Only thrusts tonight, I had an amazing session ^^
I locked myself in chastity a couple hours before starting. First I put on some ear licking ASMR that I like, and fucked my smaller ribbed dildo again as a warmup, then got to riding my large dildo. I made my way to balls deep on it rather quickly, but after 10 it felt a bit uncomfortable, and I took a quick break. I considered stopping, but I'm so glad I gave it another try After getting back to it, the discomfort was gone. I tried to stick it to the wall so I could ride it doggystyle, but the suction cup wouldn't work on the wall. In my infinite genius, I decided to stick it to the side of the toilet instead, which uhhhhhmmm was kinda really hot to me. I did 140 thrusts riding it like this, pushing all the way back against it. Then I moved to laying on my side and thrusting with my hand, and was able to reach a faster pace that way. After 50 in that position, I stuck it on the ground and rode for 50 more, but didn't enjoy it as much as the others. I then tried laying on my back with my legs up, and began thrusting into myself like that. This was the position I enjoyed the most, and I got to pounding very fast and hard using both hands to thrust the dildo. I could really feel it all the way inside of me, and it hit my spot so well as I pulled it out and shoved it in. My pace was very quick by the time I hit 300, and my legs were shaking. I was having a hard time keeping count of the thrusts after 300, I just kept counting to 20 over and over again... I know I counted to 20 at least 7 times, so I went a fair bit over the amount I needed to complete ^-^" I kept pounding and failing to count until I made myself orgasm, and it was so hot to see my cum dribble out of my chastity cage while my huge dildo stretched me out over and over. My brain got so fuzzy, my inner dialogue was silent and I was entirely lost in the bliss of the orgasm I kept going for a minute at a slower pace to cool off, and I still sat there breathing heavy for a bit, knowing I would likely pass out if I tried standing up immediately after that wave of intense pleasure.
I think I'll sleep well tonight :3
All days should begin reading something like this :3

Eventually I'll elaborate when rationality decides to come back to me for a visit.

Thank you for the amazing report Jenny! I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite part.

It's safe to say that the image of you smashing the dildo on the toilet and reaching the orgasm after stopping to give a fuck about counting, were highlights

Motherfucking denial. It will end, one day.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-24-2021 at 02:43 AM. Reason: I have butchered the english language
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote