View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:40 PM   #10432
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Only thrusts tonight, I had an amazing session ^^
I locked myself in chastity a couple hours before starting. First I put on some ear licking ASMR that I like, and fucked my smaller ribbed dildo again as a warmup, then got to riding my large dildo. I made my way to balls deep on it rather quickly, but after 10 it felt a bit uncomfortable, and I took a quick break. I considered stopping, but I'm so glad I gave it another try After getting back to it, the discomfort was gone. I tried to stick it to the wall so I could ride it doggystyle, but the suction cup wouldn't work on the wall. In my infinite genius, I decided to stick it to the side of the toilet instead, which uhhhhhmmm was kinda really hot to me. I did 140 thrusts riding it like this, pushing all the way back against it. Then I moved to laying on my side and thrusting with my hand, and was able to reach a faster pace that way. After 50 in that position, I stuck it on the ground and rode for 50 more, but didn't enjoy it as much as the others. I then tried laying on my back with my legs up, and began thrusting into myself like that. This was the position I enjoyed the most, and I got to pounding very fast and hard using both hands to thrust the dildo. I could really feel it all the way inside of me, and it hit my spot so well as I pulled it out and shoved it in. My pace was very quick by the time I hit 300, and my legs were shaking. I was having a hard time keeping count of the thrusts after 300, I just kept counting to 20 over and over again... I know I counted to 20 at least 7 times, so I went a fair bit over the amount I needed to complete ^-^" I kept pounding and failing to count until I made myself orgasm, and it was so hot to see my cum dribble out of my chastity cage while my huge dildo stretched me out over and over. My brain got so fuzzy, my inner dialogue was silent and I was entirely lost in the bliss of the orgasm I kept going for a minute at a slower pace to cool off, and I still sat there breathing heavy for a bit, knowing I would likely pass out if I tried standing up immediately after that wave of intense pleasure.
I think I'll sleep well tonight :3

Total Thrusts: 502 Total Completed!
Total Deepthroats: 140 +10% = 154 remaining
HOLD: 6/22
A2M: 2/16
That's a nicely written report, and if i might add, one can tell you've been having fun.

Will do some slaps later on and give all of you a quick report. I'm almost sure i will not edge this time, since i'm constantly feeling horny since yesterday's last slapping...and thought it's not much yet, i don't wanna ruin any number of slaps done.

Stats

Slaps: 3.000/319.488
Days in denial since i started slapping: 2
Edges after slaps: 0/9
Ruins after edges: 0/4

Promise posted on page 690

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote