View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 05:17 AM   #11
nayaths

Default Cosy diaper time!

I think it’s about time for a new, fuller update. With the holidays coming up I’m going to be busy and free in bursts.

So I started my first 24hr diaper day last week. I’d planned it to be something a bit more fun, but life kept me busy in my diaper. I started the night before at 10pm like my usual dare rules. Since I planned to have a more fun day before my nightly change I finished off with a nice, cleansing enema. I did it a fun and relaxing way I’ve done it before. I ran myself a bath, prepped the enema, inserted the nozzle and then got in the tub. When I was ready and all clean on the outside, I lay back to relax and opened the enema. Feeling the warmth of the water both inside and out. Once I took it all, obviously laying down on my back and reasonably slowly, I lay and relaxed for as long as I could. Then after about 10 min I got out of the bath, carefully dried off while looking at my full belly in the mirror and then released. I cleaned up, put on a fresh diaper and went to bed. I had another small enema, much quicker, in the morning just to make sure I was still clean and fresh. I’d planned to spend some time that day testing out my tunnel plugs, but plans changed. So I spent the day with a diaper on doing errands and chores around the house, constantly paranoid someone or my housemates would notice. I changed as needed, and kept in diapers until the next morning. Have to admit, it was good to feel the air on my skin!

In between then and yesterday was pretty quiet. I’ve had lots of nights to wear diapers, since I’ve been on less night shifts for a while, but my days have still been busy. Every day I can now I look forward to getting padded for the night!

Two days ago I did my next diaper day. I followed the same rules as last time starting the night before, but I didn’t do an enema. This day was my day off and I had a little day planned. I stocked up on snacks, drinks, and anything else I might need and spent the day in little mode. Comfy, cute clothes. My stuffies always close and my paci in a lot of the time. I spent the day wrapped up in bed, chatted to people online and showed off my diaper whenever I could. I napped and wet without thinking all day. Each diaper was leaking by the time I took it off because I just got so used to doing it without thinking. It was the perfect plan for a relaxing day of cartoons and disney!

Last night I finished the last night of a challenge to wear triple diapers overnight. And this time it’s with thicker diapers, since i accidentally bought ones with a higher capacity than my previous ones. Pics are in my gallery, but even dry it was already at least 3 fingers thick off of my thigh and I couldnt close my legs. I was already waddling before I even wet! I’m actually typing this still wearing the full layers, sevel hours later. I went to bed after wetting a couple of times and finished the drinks in my rules before bed. I certainly woke up wetter! I had to waddle to the kitchen for my morning coffee with a blanket around me to hide in case my (thankfully not present) housemates saw and then back to my room with a fresh supply of fluids. I’ve checked, the first two diapers are wet but the third is still dry, outside of some a bit of dampness from the length of time and osmosis.. And according to my rules I have to stay in it until its wet at least once, and I have nowhere to go for a few hours so here I am typing this! I can barely close my legs and walking is hard. Lord knows what it would be like fully soaked!

And a bonus, I ticked off a new addition to my task list which was to edge twice humping a pillow before bed and I didnt even intend it. I was just so turned on in all those layers I found myself grinding against the body pillow, but it was just so thick I only managed to reach the edge twice before I ended up falling asleep exhausted.

So to sum up, I’ve got 144 nights left and I’ve completed 81 diapered nights so far and two diaper days (I really should have tried to get it so the days could come off my total too!) This has gone on a lot longer than expected, and I have to admit I don’t usually keep to things for this long. I’m actually starting to get accustomed to this! More reports soon, hopefully!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

Last edited by nayaths; 12-10-2020 at 05:57 AM.
nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote