View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #9
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Read her story on Get dare My Stupid Boyfriend see how good she is around writing but just you please you I will try to get her to post an old personal task report

Sorry about the auto correct Skwis

And of course I am full of Sass Slave_E is subbing to me and I feel like a God
I have no interest in fictional stories, Im only interested in what she will actually do. You can try to get her to post an old task report but if she was my sub I wouldn't have to try, shed just do it.

Dare: You need 6 identical bags and one lockable one. In each bag you need to place an outfit. It must range from skimpy clothing to lingerie to one completely naked. If there is a weight difference then you need to put some weights in there so that they are all the same. Then shuffle them up a bit and align them left to right.
Next you will choose a bag by using a dice. Whatever bag you get take it to the park with the lockable bag and the only way of releasing that bag left at home.
When you get there, strip and put all your clothes in the lockable bag. Now you may open your chosen bag. Maybe you'll b lucky. Maybe you won't.

If you don't wish to do this and walk home, you may park your car somewhere and do it. If you do it in a non public place. You must walk at least a mile and a half away from where you chose to do this dare.

Last edited by Skwis; 09-01-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote