View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default hey finshed the next part so here it is

Part 5 the rules

Jenna woke up really early the next morning she couldn’t help but think what she would do that night to serve her master. But she could not think about that now she had to get ready for school the one good thing was it was a Friday. So school ended at 1:00 but from 2:00 till 4:00 she had cheer leading practice. That meant she would only be home at 4:30.
Before Jenna was going to shower she remembered that she had to check for the email with her rules in it from her new master. She signed in to her email and there it was saying the following as a subject.

To my slave girl your new rules.

She quickly opened the email and read the rules.

Subject: To my slave girl your new rules

1) Always refer to me as master.
2) You always must shave your pussy
3) You must check your email twice a day
4) You may not cum without my permission slave
5) You must always tell the truth to your master slave
6) You must be naked when in your room unless told otherwise
7) You may not wear panties without permission (unless you have cheerleading practice )
8) You must obey all these rules at all times my slave.

Jenna read her rules for what felt like forever but was only 15 minutes then she decided to go shower and get ready for school. The drive to school on the bus was pretty uneventful for Jenna. Most of her classes where boring and uneventful accept for the free they had in art do to the teacher having a meeting. During that free Jenna was so deep in thought about her new master that she didn’t even hear Kristy talking to her at first asking if she new about next weekend yet. She replied with a no when she realized Kristy was talking to her they joked around for the rest of the period.
Cheer leading practice was about to start and Jenna had not noticed so she was running late. By the time she got to the field the team had already started practice. She apologized to them for being late then they started practicing again. The practice went extremely quickly for Jenna for some reason.