Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 11:40 AM   #24
Luffy90

Just a little writer's note here if anyone is curious:
Spoiler:
If anyone is wondering why i even incluce the free passes in the story, or even the chance that they can roll their own name, it's because every turn in this story so far and in the future is randomly made as i go. I don't decide who get's a truth or a dare and i use this website (same as i have them use in the story as an app) to decide for me, i only make up the dares and truths themself.

And here's the link if you're curious:
https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=Truth+from+Ashley&c2=Dare+from+Ashley &c3=Truth+from+Lucy&c4=Dare+from+Lucy&c5=Truth+fro m+Luke&c6=Dare+from+Luke&c7=Truth+from+Josh&c8=Dar e+from+Josh&c9=Group+Dare&t=TorD&time=20

Chapter 18

“So, who do you think did what to you?” Ashley asked Luke as he got out of the room.

“Well, the last person who came in to the room i’m gonna guess was Lucy? As i’m pretty sure i heard it was you when i heard that loud sigh you made in there. So that leaves Josh as the one who gave me a hand-job i would assume, just going by how slow and lazy it was. Then i hope that it was Ashley that gave me the blow-job as i would kind of freak out if that would have been Josh. If i’m wrong on the last one, then Josh is pretty good at blow-jobs.” He said with a nervous laugh.

“You are correct on all three.” Ashley said giving an angry look to Lucy for revealing herself when she was in with him. “Right, let’s head back down then. It’s Josh’s turn next.”

They gathered back around the table and Josh clicked on the app to spin the wheel. “Truth from myself.” He breathed a sigh of relief. Ash, your turn.”

Ashley followed up and spun the wheel for her turn. “Dare from myself... Lucy, your turn.”

Lucy continued. “Truth from myself. Doesn’t look like we’ll get anywhere like this. Luke, your turn, maybe you’ll draw us a new group dare again.” She said mockingly.

Luke spun the wheel next. “A dare from. Surprise surprise... myself.”

“Can i make a new suggestion?” Ashley asked everyone. “Should we just re-roll if we draw our own names? If not we might continue like this for a while.”

They all gave it some thought before Ashley spoke again. “Or at least we re-roll once, and if you get your own name twice you still get to skip. But we always re-roll the first time it lands on our own name?

“Sure. That seems fair.” Lucy said. “As long as there is still a chance we can still get lucky and get a free pass, then this is a good option to avoid it becoming annoying for everyone to roll their own name all the time.”

They all agreed on that change.

“Alright. Josh, you’re up next then, since you were originally the fourth player, then if you draw your name now you still get to skip like normal, and we start with the new rule when it’s my turn.” Ashley turned the phone towards Josh and he clicked it to spin the wheel.

“Truth from Luke.” Josh announced as he saw what the wheel landed on.

“Alright Josh, tell us. Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy?”

“Well that’s a waste of a question, considering i just had to give you a hand-job.” Josh answered, relieved to get away with his turn this easily.

“Well i meant before tonight.” Luke added.

“That wasn’t a part of your question, so you’d have to ask again to find out.” Josh answered back, feeling pretty happy with himself.

“He’s not wrong.” Lucy joined in to help Josh.

“Fine... i’ll make sure to specify better next time.” Luke seemed annoyed with himself as he acknowledged his mistake.

“So, i guess i’ll just start the next round then.” Ashley said and took the phone and spun the wheel. “Truth from Luke. Make sure you ask about something that didn’t just happen a few minutes ago this time.” She said mockingly.

Luke took the challenge head on. “Fine i’ll be more exact then. Since you seem to have quite the sexual side to you that i feel we didn’t really know about before today. How many guys have you ever had sex with?”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: