View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:32 AM   #39
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Did you get spanked as a child? Oh yeah. We broke a couple of wooden spoons on our ass.

If yes, did you benefit from it or do you resent your spanker? I learned. Spanking is necessary with small children especially, a primary reinforcer. As they get older, spankings are less effective and grounding takes over.

What is the most disturbing thing that turns you on? I guess that depends on what you consider disturbing. I am quite disturbed by my desire to expose myself.

Would it be legal for you to perform your wildest fantasy? Oh no!

If you began masturbating with the object to your left, would it make you cum? There is a large percussion vibrator on my left. It gives intense orgasms and sometimes pain depending on how I use it.

Have you ever gotten drunk and done something embarrassing? Oh hell yes. In college and a few years beyond.

If yes, what? Oh shit! How many? Probably the time I got too drunk and too sick to screw my girl.

Would you rather, be caught every time you masturbated by a parent/sibling or announce to your family every time you were about to masturbate? Hmmm Probably rather announce it.

Do you get aroused by inanimate objects such as chairs, etc? Back when I was jerking off a lot, yes. Now, no.

If you could suck yourself off, would you? Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can

Where did you buy/get the underwear that you're wearing right now? Bought

What would your reaction be if your parents/siblings had just gone through your whole computer: Pics, videos, documents, internet history etc? EEEEK!

If you stripped naked right now, would you get embarrassed? No. I am an exhibitionist

What's the minimal amount of clothing you'd wear in public? shorts or bathing suit

Have you ever been caught looking at another guys dick at a urinal? I will admit sneaking a peek now and then but never been caught

Has anyone that wasn't supposed to, ever seen you with an erection? I got an erection once in the gym locker room. I have also showed it to some kids I shouldn't have when I was a kid myself.

What was the most awkward erection you've ever had? The one in the locker room. The teasing was horrible.

Do you feel better being treated like lesser of a person? No but having people underestimate you gives you the advantage.

Type in 'X' into your browser and copy and paste the first website that shows up: X it went to xxx.com. eliminated the extra xs and got US Steel

If you inserted an object into your ass right now, would it come out clean or dirty? clean

Would you go out in public looking the way you do now? No... I don't think so. Incontinence briefs and nothing else. Don't ever want to show that. Even here

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote