View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:58 PM   #35
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Did you get spanked as a child?Yes.

If yes, did you benefit from it or do you resent your spanker?Benefited I guess because spanking turns me on now.

What is the most disturbing thing that turns you on? PM me if you want this answer. Not willing to advertise to everyone.

Would it be legal for you to perform your wildest fantasy?No.

If you began masturbating with the object to your left, would it make you cum?No.

Have you ever gotten drunk and done something embarrassing?Yes.

If yes, what?Got really drunk in hot tub and took off my swimsuit which was then taken and I had to get out of water naked.

Would you rather, be caught every time you masturbated by a parent/sibling or announce to your family every time you were about to masturbate?Be caught.

Do you get aroused by inanimate objects such as chairs, etc?No.

If you could suck yourself off, would you?Yes.

Where did you buy/get the underwear that you're wearing right now?Walmart.

What would your reaction be if your parents/siblings had just gone through your whole computer: Pics, videos, documents, internet history etc?I would be absolutely humiliated.

If you stripped naked right now, would you get embarrassed?No, I am home alone.

What's the minimal amount of clothing you'd wear in public?Shorts and underwear.

Have you ever been caught looking at another guys dick at a urinal?Yes.

Has anyone that wasn't supposed to, ever seen you with an erection?Yes.

What was the most awkward erection you've ever had?Getting changed with girlfriends little sister after swimming.

Do you feel better being treated like lesser of a person?No.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote