Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 01:33 PM   #68
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Friday (Day 130 / 97)
Enemas 04 / 20

Thank you to encourage me - I guess.

Because I asked for the shield, till the urge to finger-fuck my ass has faded, I was allowed to have it removed today. But for tomorrow I lost the right to edge. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about it. Also Master told me that if I touch my asshole in any other way then wiping it, the shield will be back on. After my ass got plugged (respectively stuffed).

Nevertheless today my mind slipped away while I was cleaning my "toy box" (Mistress told me that just because I don't need them anymore doesn't mean that I don't have to take care of them).
I was cleaning the slim and pink dildo, which was my very first toy, and felt my ass itching in desire to put it in it. I really liked how my cunt start to twitch too and I could feel how I got horny and frustrated more and more.

@Yasna:

Thank you and welcome to the club. Hehe.

I would like to hear how your mind and body change if you are denied for a long time.
As I told before: I've always been a "moist" girl, but now it is insane (and often embarrassing) how wet I am, but after few weeks of no touch my cunt calmed down a bit. But when you then allowed to edge it can be sheer hell. I absolutely loved it.

Edit:
I see you like pain. Maybe you should try a bit capsaicin at you clit. But place a wet towel next to you, so you can wipe it if it gets too intense.
I did it once, it was a bit too much for me - but I really didn't want to touch myself there for a few hours

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 05-24-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote