View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 09:14 AM   #26
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

I guess my fantasy is pretty naughty and specific, but here goes:

I’ve just been for a run at the university playing fields. I’m hot and sweaty as it’s a hot day, and I’ve been running in leggings and a sports bra. I was doing laps of the rugby pitches, where the university teams are doing practise, about 40 guys. I can see some of the guys checking me out, and I put on a bit of a show for them as I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, stretching nearby once I’m finished.

I grab my bag and head to the locker rooms. It’s completely empty, and I quickly strip off and head for the communal showers, which are also empty. I turn the showers on cold to try to cool off and I stand under the cold water for 5 minutes before I start to wash myself, still not having stopped sweating.

I don’t hear the door open, but suddenly I hear voices. Male voices. What the hell?? I immediately turn off the shower to hear better. Definitely male voices and lots of them. I sneak to the end of the shower room from where I can peak around the corner to see the locker rooms. And I see my mistake instantly - I’m in the male locker rooms. And the rugby team has finished practise. Crap.

I think about how I can escape without being noticed. My towel is in my bag still, no chance. I could make a dash for the door, but I’ll be seen. I desperately look around to see if there’s another exit from the showers, but there’s nothing.

The voices are becoming more numerous and I suspect all 50 of the guys are there now. I’m going to get caught naked on the guys’ showers, the realisation hits me like a ton of bricks.

The voices get closer and a guy walks around the corner to the showers, wearing a towel around his waist. I instinctively clamp one hand across my breasts, covering my nipples, and the other shoots down to cover my pussy. We stare at each other for five long seconds, motionless and speechless, then two more guys arrive behind him, then more.

‘What the hell?’ the first guys says.

‘I’m so sorry’ I start, but I have no idea what to say.

‘Were you spying on us?’ One of the others asks.

‘No, I promise’ I stare at the floor, unsure what to say. By now, all 50 guys are standing in the entrance to the showers, sweating, most with towels around them, some with towels slung over their shoulders. I wish the ground would open and eat me up.

‘Do you realise if one of us got caught in the same scenario we’d be arrested and thrown out of the university?’

‘I’m sorry I got the wrong locker room’

‘Yeah right, how many times have you used the girls’ locker room?’

I didn’t know what to say.

‘Isn’t she the one who was doing stretches next to the pitch earlier?’ one asks.

‘Yeah the one who was showing off her fit arse’, another says.

‘I reckon she’s an exhibitionist. She wanted to get caught!’ another voice said.

I blushed, which didn’t help my cause. Despite my predicament, I was seriously turned on. I hadn’t arranged it, I hadn’t wanted to get caught, but I was living out a fantasy.

‘If you really want to get caught, why don’t you drop your arms and show us your tits and pussy?’

Still looking down I gingerly dropped my hands and the boys cheered. One approached and turned me around so they could see my butt.

‘Stretch like you were earlier’ one instructs. I do as told and bend at the waist, showing then my butt. They cheered again.

‘I think we need to teach this girl a lesson’ one said, and my heart skipped several beats as all 50 guys dropped their towels to the floor and approached me, encircling me. I was forced to my knees and suddenly there was a semi-hard cock in front of me, and a hand on the back of my head. The cock gets fed into my mouth to cheers from the guys and it hardens in my mouth. I suck it as deep as I can, but the hand pushes my head down, forcing the cock deeper down my throat. I gag audibly and the boys laugh, but there’s nothing I can do, now there’s another cock in front of me, which I deepthroat as far as it will go. Guys appear to each side of me and I take a cock in each hand. There are hands all over me as I kneel, on my back, my hair, my abs, my legs, my breasts, my butt... then a finger parts my labia and slips inside me and I gasp.

‘Think she likes it boys!’, a voice says. Again, all the boys cheer and again I’m gagging on the huge cock in my mouth. My eyes start watering and as the cock is pulled from my mouth a slimy string of spit connects it and my mouth.

Now there are two fingers in my pussy as the boys take turns fucking my mouth. While they wait their turn, the other guys stroke their dicks in preparation. Suddenly there are two cocks pushing inside my mouth. I try to pull my head away but a hand on my head pulls my mouth into them and my mouth opens as wide as it will go with two cocks parting my lips.

‘So who’s having first go on this pussy? It’s SUPER tight’ the guys cheer again and suddenly I’m carried into the locker room easily by a huge guy and placed on a bench in the middle.

‘Captain’s honour?’ someone suggests, and a tall, powerfully built, ripped guy steps forward, 9 inch cock in hand. I am pulled onto all fours and before I know it my pussy is full of dick, getting pounded like a toy.

All the while the guys are commenting on my body, which only serves to turn me on even more. ‘Look at that perfect butt’, ‘watch those tits bounce’, ‘look how fit she is’. Now there’s a cock in my pussy, one in my mouth and one in each hand. I can’t keep up with who they belong to, but after what feels like 10 minutes of constant pounding a cock is thrust into my mouth which tastes like my pussy juices. Not long after I get flipped onto my back and there’s a shorter guy with a big dick feeding his cock into my pussy.

I realise I’m about to cum and start moaning louder and louder between dicks being thrust into my mouth.

‘Keep going Ed, she’s going to cum’ someone cheers on the guy pounding my pussy and suddenly it hits me, and I convulse in ecstasy as I experience an enormous squirting orgasm. The squirt shoots out onto Ed’s six pack abs, his dick, and my own abs.

‘Fucking he’ll she’s a squirter!’ Someone says and the loudest cheer yet goes around. I’m suddenly being hauled up and being instructed to lick up my squirt from Ed’s ripped abs and his big dick.

‘I wonder if she likes it in the arse?’. My eyes widen with Ed’s dick in my mouth and the nearest guys notice and laugh. I get pulled on top of one guy to ride him cowgirl, then I’m suddenly pushed down on top of him and there’s a dick exploring my butt crack, finally finding my butthole and finally thrusting inside. I gasp with the sudden pain, then relax and realise for the first time in my life I have a cock in both my pussy and my butt.

‘Don’t let that last hole go to waste!’ a voice says and then two dicks appear in my mouth, and I instinctively reach out to grab two more. I am pleasuring 6 cocks at once and I’m loving it.

‘Perhaps that pussy needs stretching out’ someone suggests, and suddenly I realise I’m about to get two penises in my pussy at once. One enters easily with my wetness and squirt, then the other squeezes in, stretching me and making me wince, before I start to feel the pleasure again as both dicks rail my pussy at once. I squirt again and the boys joke that I must love it, and they need to try two in my butt. I try to protest but a cock is shoved in my mouth.

‘Shut up slut’ the owner says, and then one dick enters my open ass, followed by another. It pushes and pushed and I think I’ve found my limit but then it slides in and I moan in pain and pleasure despite having a cock in my mouth.

After 30 minutes of being banged in every imaginable position, by every combination of guys, and having another 6 squirting orgasms, someone says: ‘do you like cum bitch?’

I nod submissively, and I get hauled into the centre of the circle of boys, and forced to my knees.

‘Open your mouth’ I am instructed and I do so, tongue stuck out. A guy steps up, cock in hand, bearing fast. He groans and rope after rope of hot sticky cum gets deposited on my face. Some drips into my mouth and lands on my tongue and I eagerly swallow it. In turn, each of the 50 guys wanks off on my face, adding to the glaze of semen covering me. The guys cheer each load onto my face. Some is thick, some is watery, but all of it is tasty. I masturbate myself while they bukkake me. After the 50th load is shot on my face, some of the guys decide they can go again, and in total I end up with 72 cumshots on my face.

‘Alright slut, if you really like cum, let’s see you eat it all!’

I automatically start scooping the cum of my face and into my mouth, swallowing big mouthfuls at a time, not letting a drop to to waste. I scoop up everything on my face, my breasts, shoulders and abs.

‘Good girl, now who needs a piss?‘

I go wide eyed again as I’m lifted into the showers again and forced to lay on the floor, and the boys surround me, and each almost simultaneously points his cock at my face and body and lets loose his stream of pee directly onto me. I struggle for breath at times, so much is the flow of pee onto my face.

Eventually the boys leave me to shower with them, and I offer myself to them for the same time next week

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HW1997 for this post: