View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 02:54 PM   #21
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Secret Fantasy

My Secret Fantasy; My Femdom roommate and I go out to a club one night. Under my street clothes I am as usual locked in a chastity cage wearing crotchless sissy panties. After a while we are joined by some of her female friends. One very attractive friend in particular seems attracted to me. She sits next to me and has her hands on my leg and rubs just inside my knee and just slightly up my inner thigh. By the end of the night I am very turned on by her and much to my surprise my Femdom roommate says to me, “You two seem to be hitting it off why don’t you go home with her tonight?” She reaches in her purse and pulls out the key to my chastity cage but instead of giving it to me she hands it to the girlfriend I am going home with. Still we seem to have a chemistry. Some chemistry. I am about to spend the whole weekend with a gorgeous dominatrix. Oh and much, much to my surprise this gorgeous dominatrix is also a shemale with a big cock. Nice tits and ass though. I have no idea what I am in for. Do You.

Curious what you think. What are the chances I’ll get out of this chastity cage? Does sucking a shemale dick count as being bi?
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote