View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 03:00 PM   #5
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hey Leia!

For me it completely depends upon how you try to play it. If it's like I cannot do anything to your pussy, it might make me want it more lol (not that I'll break limits). Rather if it's done as a power exchange aspect, it's a huge turn on. But it also has a disadvantage of giving the other person control to do things when they want.

So to me personally, I love asses and always prefer it over pussy. So I find it so sexy that more attention can be given to ass is great but the fact that I cannot do anything to your vaginal area is like a predicament I wouldn't enjoy.

Devil ��
Devil,

I really appreciate your perspective. That's truthfully the problem I've been having. Guys are willing to do anal but not only anal. I don't know exactly why I feel this intrinsic need but it's something I want to see through. I would be ok with being teased vaginally, fingers, licked, but I'm getting a clit guard on a vch put in and I want to cum very rarely. I think last night I may have finally found a guy willing to go on this journey with me.