View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 02:03 PM   #3
gently

Rainbow My masturbation habits…

1. Do you prefer internal or external stimulation (if it's a mix, which one is more important)? Generally external, but sometimes I just really want to be filled.
  2. Do you usually play with your breasts/nipples while masturbating? Always. I mainly tease them through my t-shirt, get them nice and sensitive.
  3. Do you play with your ass at all? Not yet is probably the answer to that. I’d love to try anal play soon, but I haven’t braved it yet 🙈
  4. What other parts of your body do you touch during masturbation? Sometimes I need to fill my mouth with something nice and long to suck on…
  5. Does tasting yourself do anything for you? Not really. Tasting other women though? Delightful.
  6. And, finally an important one: what is your favorite type of pie or cake? Apple strudel, no contest.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote