View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #12
Heart
getDare Succubus

Dinner continues and everyone enjoys a grilled salmon with grilled asparagus and pineapple. Mr. Redford hasn't touched his food. He knows he needs to finish the rest of his appointments with the male students who have yet to meet one on one with him. He debates on checking on Belle before his appointments and decides that since she didn't know time very well she would have to wait for his appointments to be done to talk about what the next course of action would be.

Annie felt awful that she had made a bet for the beach ball game, she always had to make games more interesting but she hated when her fun got others in trouble. Annie says she hates it but she continuously causes situations like this.

Mr. Redford finishes his three final appointments and then heads to room 505. As he is walking to room 505, he makes a pit stop to room 505 and grabs a duffel bag that looks just like the duffel bags he gave to each one of his students. He knocks on the door before entering. Belle is sitting on the floor in the middle of the room staring at her food. Belle felt so awful she couldn't even eat her dinner. At this point the fish was unsafe to eat. Redford shakes his head and grabs his cellphone and calls trainer Mark up to room 505. Trainer Mark knocks on the door and drops off a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to the room. Belle begins to say thank you and Redford asks her to stop. Trainer Mark leaves the room. Belle can't believe she wasn't going to be allowed to thank the gentlemen for bringing her food. Mr. Redford asked her nicely to eat the sandwich. Belle eats the sandwich immediately.

"I'm not exactly sure what to say or do with you Belle," says Redford. Belle begins to open her mouth and Mr. Redford places a finger over her mouth.

"Shhh, let me finish. I am very disappointed in your choice today to be late to dinner. I can't decide if it's my fault because I accidentally let you sleep in my bed or if you are acting out because you know you haven't given power to me yet?" asked Redford.

Belle beings to cry and tells him all about the beach ball game, the sunscreen and at the end of her confession she asks if she can give up her power as she has so much respect for Mr. Redford. After a long pause of silence, Mr. Redford was so happy to hear the explanation of what had happened as it didn't seem to match the character of the Belle he had seen the night before and during their one on one appointment. Redford accepts her offer of giving power to him but lets her know that while everyone is having their color team meetings, she'll be having her punishment.

Mr. Redford didn't want to punish Belle, but he knew he had to. He has nineteen other students who he is training to be submissive to his academy. If he allowed Belle to go back to the students with little punishment for missing what he declared as the most important meal to attend, he would be giving the students the idea that it was a minor act of disobedience and that was not the case. Mr. Redford kept Belle in room 505, but he did give her a crossword puzzle and a pen and let her know that he was going to be right back, he just had to check in on the four team meetings and then he would be right up to administer the punishment.

Belle had only had time to finish six of the words on the crossword puzzle. Mr. Redford had rushed back to room 505 even faster then Belle had expected. Redford did return with a thick dragon cane and a chair. Mr. Redford explained to Belle that normally he gives the student the choice of how many punishment hits they think they deserve and adds five or subtracts five depending on how fair he believes their number is. "So, my little Belle, how many cane hits do you think you deserve?" asks Redford.

Belle looks up at Redford and replies "I have no idea even how to determine the number, I'm so very sorry that I can't answer your question with a number."

Mr. Redford hits Belle with the cane and immediately a red mark is across both thighs. He tells her that hit was for not being addressed as Sir. Belle nodded. Mr. Redford gave her a chance to recover from the pain of the cane and then hit her 5 more times as she was 5 minutes late for dinner. He also told her the cane of the burn would remind her to put on sunscreen as the burn of a bad sunscreen is similar to the burn of the cane. Belle still doesn't understand why she needs to put on sunscreen with her olive skin but she doesn't question his rules especially after a punishment.

After the cane hits, Belle and Mr. Redford have their second one on one. Belle takes a few moments to go back to her normal self as it had been some time that she had impact. Although now Mr. Redford had a good chunk of her consent he didn't want to have it because of her need to be punished, he still wanted it to be a gift she offered to him with no other reason then she wanted to. So Mr. Redford let Belle know that she will have to give her consent to him again but when she wants to and not because she feels like she should so she can be punished.

Belle doesn't take even a minute to think about it she gets on her knees and asks if she can give Sir Redford her submission. Redford accepts and hands her another white folder and explains that Belle will be in her own team and she will report to him every morning and her schedule will be his schedule. Belle is excited to be able to spend so much time with Sir Redford but she is so afraid that Annie is going to be mad at her.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:10 PM.