View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 07:10 PM   #5
Heart
getDare Succubus

Belle was hoping Annie would meet with her after her appointment with Mr. Redford so that Belle would have some idea of what to expect before going to her appointment. The clock hit 2:30PM and Belle had not seen Annie leave her bedroom. Belle was a little concerned about her best friend but didn't want to be late for her appointment at 3PM. Belle had decided that she would make sure to find Annie after her appointment.

Belle arrived to her appointment exactly one minute prior to her scheduled time. Belle was never late to anything, Belle was known back home for her amazing ability to always show up a minute before or right on time. Mr. Redford had told Belle the same thing he told the other girls that he had met with before and the same thing he was gong to tell the three other girls who had appointments with him after her. Mr. Redford strongly believed that his students would give over power at the rate they felt comfortable at but by the end of the season he would have all of it. Belle assumed that after the thirty minutes, she would give him her power because Belle felt she had always been one to give over power without any fight; it was just how she was raised.

During the conversation with Belle, Mr. Redford realized that she had a lot of real life BDSM experience and knowledge and was blown away that Belle was only nineteen. Belle had a dark past, she was raped at the age of ten by a co worker of her father, and by fourteen she was in a D/s relationship with a twenty five year old gang member named Carlos. Belle and her ex Dominant had ended due to a gang fight that ended Carlos to a life in prison.

The buzzer went off and Belle had to decide if she was ready go give up some of her power to Mr. Redford. Unlike Annie, Belle didn't leave her seat. Belle had decided to stay equals. Mr. Redford respected her decision. Although, he respected it he was puzzled as he listened to Belle talk she seemed to never choose to be in control. Mr. Redford was curious on why she had decided to hold on to all of her power so he asked.

"Belle, although I am okay with you staying on the chair and remaining equals, are you comfortable telling me why you decided on this choice?" Belle shook her head and looked him in the eyes.

"I want to do well in your school Mr. Redford, and I'm intrigued on submitting to you, but I'd like to know a little bit more about you. All my life, I was never given choices, people never waited for me to consent. You gave me a choice, and I realized I want to know more about you before I sit at your feet."

Mr. Redford was beyond pleased with her answer. At the end of the appointment he handed her a bag but unlike the rest of the girls he told her to open her bag whenever and wherever she pleased. Belle and Mr. Redford had another appointment scheduled for tomorrow after all the male appointments.

Belle threw her bag in her room, and went searching for Annie.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:59 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post: