Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 04:55 AM   #130
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Default It's been a long time

Hi

Honestly, it feels a bit strange, yet familiar, writing here again.
I had a quite tough time and haven't been around in gD for more than a year and for the last 6 months I just took a look every now and then.

So I think I have a bit to catch up, even it's not the happiest entry here.

The year I haven't been here was been the toughest in my entire life because my mother caught me in my belt
I don't know if she knew what a chastity belt is before, but I think that pieces of metal that have been locked to your genitals simply scream "kinky".

You know that I wrote once that I "fantasize" of revealing myself (okay, I was more like having "what if..." thoughts than a fantasy) and that my mother would be angry? That was clearly an understatement.
Well, first she was concerned that I got forced to wear it and that I got repressed. She wanted to call somebody to cut me out of it and wanted to call the police to report my friends for sexualized violence.
That was the moment I told her (almost) everything, that I did it on my own, that I can remove the belt whenever I want - I even showed her the emergency key.

She became furious. She yelled at me that she had left here home, her friends and family so we could have a better live, not for me to become a sextoy for some perverted. She asked with how many men I had slept already and as I replied that I'm still a virgin she hit me and called me a slut and a liar.

I fleeded, crying and completely desperated. Not only because my deep, darkest secret got revealed, but also because I saw how disappointed of me my mother was.

Mistress was home and as she saw me she immediately called Master to "Come home NOW!". The rest of the day is blurry but I know that Master came home real fast. At some time in the evening he told me that he will remove the belt now and all commitments were gone. I think I managed to nod because he gently spread my legs and opend the locks.
Master let in a nice bath and we were cuddling (but not in a sexual way) in it till the water got cold. I felt (and still feel) so save with him.

The next morning when I woke up I was disoriented. Also I was wondering why I'm in Masters bed and why my chastity belt was gone.
Honestly, the first days wearing panties were strange - I felt like something was missing and also I felt extremely vunerable.

In the afternoon we tried to call my mother, but she refused to talk to us. It made me sad but I guess that maybe she needed some time. Also Master (my boyfriend) and Mistress (my girlfriend) did everything to distract me. We were baking, and in the evening we went to the cinema. On sunday we went swimming and in a nice restaurant - all as friends, not as owners and their pet. I mean, outside we always have been firends, but yet it was different.

Also it was the sunday that, when I see my friends in the wet and tight swimwear, some part of my body remembered that it haven't been touched in quite a while. But I contained that feeling, enjoying it.

When we were in bed I stroked his cock and as he slipped his and in my drenched panties he asked me if I wanted to do "it". I almost jumped him.
It hurt like hell, both of us. He told me that it feeled like somebody would try to cut his cock in half with a guitare string - stupid fucking septate hymen.

That's when I had a complete breakdown. I felt absolut useless and ashamed.
My boyfreind was holding me all the time. Later he gently touched and kissed me again, wandering slowly deeper till he was nose deep in my so long ungroomed hair. Normaly licking my pussy would make me cum almost immediately, but not this time.

I don't know if it was because of the stress, I pushed myself too hard or because I suppressed my orgasm for so long but it took ages till I finally came.
I was thinking my first orgasm after such a long time would be strong and feel magical like the ones I had when I got denied for two weeks, but this one felt more like I came "by mistake"

I haven't been in chastity since then and my orgasms got better too (maybe because my boyfriend insinsted on some "orgasm training" ), yet I still have to work on the relationship with my mother. I haven't set a foot in her house since then, but we have spoken several times. I guess she still think that I'm a slut, but as my friends told me: I don't have to prove the opposite to her.

The chastity belt and my toys are laying in the cabinet, except for the belt we use it quite often and I'm still the "most naked" in the flat. Also I asked my boyfriend how he would like my pubes and he said that it's up to me, but he likes it when a woman have a patch of fur down there and don't mind if I stay hairy. So I will keep it.

Well, yesterday I put on the belt for fun (over my panties and without closing the locks) and it felt exciting. So I won't throw it out yet - but then I will it use to have my orgasms restricted, not taken away at all.

And last but not least I want to say "Thank you":
First to my friends who were fantastic owners.
And to "CuckqueenFan" who seem to register here just to write me an PM *kisses*

I think I have wrecked my reputation, not only for my mother, but also here because I just disappeared and I have to work for it again. But I hope you may understand. Thank you.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: