View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #44
SingleBall

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

teased for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

caressing my whole body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

cum

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.

super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?

warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

fuck for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

slave for a week, this will probably result in being fucked anyway

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

girl

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote