Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #125
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 309 / 272
Enemas 09 / 20

Well, my last report has been a while, simply because there was not much to report and I caught a stomach flu.
But Master liked the suggestion bee9 made so much that he ordered a dilator, which arrived 3 days ago.

Since I felt better on Saturday and don't wanted to wait as long as I did with my cone I asked for the dilator that evening. Master ordered me to my bathroom and flooded my ass - I even was allowed to put my enema counter a number higher
After I got rinsed and lubed he pushed the dillator up my butt and made me crawl around the flat so Mistress could admire my new training device.
15 minutes later Master set up the well lubed cone which I had to jump for half an hour. Afterwards I got plugged with the dilator again, so my asshole kept spread for another 15 minutes. I felt quite gaping after it popped out.

Today I managed the first time to reach the third rib of my anal cone . I don't know if the dilator helped me or because it was because of my almost daily training. I felt a bit uncomfortable first but then suddenly the cone sunk deeper in me. I gasped in surprise and called for Master to show him my archivement. As he petted me and called me a good pet I was so proud.

I lifted myself a few time to the second rib just to get down to the third again. I still feels a bit uncomfortable but didn't hurt. Master even promissed that if I can manage to reach the fifth rib I'll have an edge. I'm working on it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: