View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 10:10 AM   #55
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.What is the most fun that you had at any job you worked at?
2.Most shocking thing you saw at Work?(any work)
3.What was the favourite helloween costume you ever put on?
4.favourite Video Game? Besides Terarria which is pretty awesome game
5.tell me a joke?
6.Do you have a picture you took that you love a lot?
1. Most fun would have to be when I worked as a co-teacher for a before and after school program. I had let them decorate the full time teacher's office. *laughs* She died laughing when the kids decorated everything in glitter spider web and Easter eggs.... for Christmas time XD
2. Most shocking thing was probably with the same work place as above. I watched a mother smack her mental disabled son because he wasn't getting ready fast enough... I was pretty shocked and pissed off and went to seek help for the poor kid. But it still shook me that someone could do that (despite my background... I should probably know that parents are very capable of that at this point...)
3. Favorite Halloween Costume was a Ren fair outfit that I was fond of with a corset. Wearing it to my college classes got me some interesting looks.
4. Favorite games are DST, Terraria, Stardew Valley and Maplestory 1 & 2, Pokemon games up to Sapphire.
5. Why do birds fly south in the Fall? Because it’s too far to walk.
Why did the kangaroo stop drinking coffee? She got too jumpy!
6. Yeah. I have a bunch I took with some friends before they passed away. I adore those pictures a lot. I usually hate photos a lot.

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.

Last edited by Lullaby; 10-26-2018 at 10:12 AM.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote