Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:44 AM   #10
nobody's_slave

Box Surprise!

After tossing and turning all night long I woke up exhausted at the sound of someone knocking at my door. I dragged myself out of the bed and answered, my eyes still half closed. My jaw dropped at the sight of a table filled with fruits, yogurt, cereals, mini croissants and also a covered plate. 'A surprise!' I giggled chilishly as I quickly dragged the table inside and looked under the lid, revealing a light pink envelope with my name written on it. I sat on the edge of the bed and started reading out loud the piece of paper containing my master's handwriting:

Dear Aria,

Today is the day when we'll see each other for the first time with no masks, no blindfold and no clothes. I know that you're probably nervous and hungry (I hope you'll like what I've chosen for breakfast) but I want you to celebrate your last day as a virgin and think of it as the last page of a beautiful chapter that has to end for a magnificent one to begin.

That's why I want you to use this letter as a voucher that allows you to relax in the private jacuzzi, to enjoy a one hour session of full body massage and also to buy your favorite dress, shoes and the sexiest lingerie that you'll find at the downstairs boutique.

Enjoy the rest of the day as much as we'll both enjoy tonight.

Yours,
Liam

Knowing that Liam wanted me to have fun and enjoy myself even when I wasn't around him actually brought a smile to my lips. His letter was probably the best thing that happened to me since I got to the academy. It was the confirmation that Liam cared about me and that he wasn't like other masters who think that their slaves should live only to worship them and to satisfy their darkest and weirdest fantasies. Still grinning like an idiot, I put the letter back in the envelope and shoved it into my purse then went back to eat breakfast.

An hour later I was downstairs looking for the boutique. It was very easy to find as its brigt painted walls stuck out as soon as I got out of the elevator. I was actually surprised that I hadn't spotted it the day before. I expected to find only a few items to choose from but on the contrary it had a lot of dresses, night robes and sexy lingerie that made my cheeks blush.

Since it was my last night of purity I decided to go with a white lace bra and matching panties, well hidden under a gorgeous short red dress that perfectly fit my slim figure. After I chose a pair of black high heel shoes with a small red ribbon at the back that matched my dress, I left the store, happy and eager to try the private jacuzzi and the massage session.

The bubbles of the jacuzzi tickled me on the outside while the bubbly champagne tickled me on the inside. If heaven was real then that's the way I would imagine it. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths of the sweet scented air, letting the smell of lavander and orchid take over my senses.

I suddenly froze as I felt a blindfold covering my eyes. I instinctively brought my right hand to my eyes and touched the silky piece of fabric but I did not try to remove it. After all, it was part of the game.

"Aren't you missing something?" a masculine voice whispered in my right ear.

"You." I smiled, his fingers gently brushing my left cheek.

I felt Liam joining me in the jacuzzi, his body pressed against mine. I raised my right hand to his shoulder and caressed his soft skin, slowly moving to his chest.

"Can I take it off?" I gestured to the blindfold, my other hand still resting on his chest. His heart was pounding as fast as mine.

"Not yet." I could feel his breath closer and closer until our lips finally met, his soft kiss sending thousands of butterflies swarming through my stomach.

"Miss." a sharp female voice made me shudder. "You cannot fall asllep in the jacuzzi." she added as I was regaining my senses.

"Sorry, I'll be out in a minute." I smiled awkwardly. I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times then got out of the jacuzzi. My nipples were visibly swollen, pusshing throught the thin fabric of the bathing suit. I quickly put on the white fluffy bathrobe, trying to hide the evidence of my very first erotic dream.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: