Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 10:11 AM   #2
nobody's_slave

Female Welcome to Sex Academy

I was staring blankly at the receiptionist in the empty hallway as she repeatedly called my name. "Miss Aria? Are you ready to go in? Mr Clarke is waiting for you."

"Oh, sorry... I mean, yes, I am ready." I smiled sheepishly and shrugged all my concerns, at least for a moment. 'Everything is fine. This is what you've always wanted, remember?' I tried to encourage myself, ignoring the weakness in my knees as I followed the receiptionist to a dark narrow corridor.

She knocked at a door with a tag on it saying 'Academy Director'. A strong manly voice let us know that we could come in so she opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. The 40-year-old man who was sitting on a huge comfortable office chair stood up to shake my hand then told me to make myself comfortable on the smaller chair in front of him.

"I read your file, Miss Aria, and I have to say that I am really impressed. You have some bold fantasies for a 21-year-old virgin." Mr Clarke skipped straight to the point causing me to look at him with widened eyes. "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing." he grinned as he stood and began pacing back and forth, watching me shift uncomfortably in my chair. "Why do you want to join this academy as a slave?"

"As I already said in my application letter, sir, I am tired of experiencing things on my own and I want to be trained properly." I tried to sound very confident, hiding my nervousness.

"I know what you said in your letter, Aria." he smiled briefly then continued to speak. "What I really want to know is what is not written in the file. The real motive."

"I don't want to be a virgin anymore, sir." I replied weakly. "I am also eager to try new things, the ones that I'd never have courage to try on my own." I added with a trembling voice.

"Can you give me an example?" he stopped in front of me, examining my body language. I was nervously biting my lips and rubbing my hands together. I stopped and thought for a few seconds before answering his question.

"I've always wondered what it feels like to have my nipples or clit pierced but I don't think I can do it without a little push." I looked down, blushing.

"Very good." he sounded pleased with my answer. "What if I say that I found the perfect match for you? What would you do if your future master was waiting for you behind that closed door?" he gestured to a black wooden doon that connected his office to another room.

“I would go and meet him right away, sir.” I answered without thinking, biting my lip one more time.

“Then what are you waiting for? Go.” I watched him in disbelief as his right hand indicated once more to the black door.

Without a single word, I got up from my chair and knocked at the wooden door which cracked open in front of me. I gulped and stepped into the unknown, my whole body shaking with excitement and fear at the same time.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-04-2017 at 10:33 AM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: