View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 10:03 AM   #45
AllisonPorter

Default Working from home just got a lot more interesting ;)

I rolled the dice and ended up having to wear a diaper for 30 minutes and push for 12 seconds every 8 minutes while I was sitting.

I was in luck because I was already wearing a diaper and I was working on my computer so I was already sitting.

I clicked a timer for 8 minutes on my phone and just kept working away on my computer.

When the timer rang I put my hands on the arms of my chair and lifted my butt up just off the seat and started pushing. After 9 seconds of pushing I almost thought I was going to be okay. But after 10 seconds of pushing I felt my butt open up and a warm mass spreading between my butt cheeks. I kept pushing for another 2 seconds and then relaxed. Although it wasn't a lot, and if I had just done this in my diaper while at the grocery store wouldn't even consider this an incident of full blown pooping my pants.

However, the rules of the dice dare say that if you poop your pants you must let it all out and sit for the remained of the dare time.

So, I just kept pushing and felt the warm mass expand against my butt cheeks and then continue until it met the resistance of my diaper. It kept growing and it rose up my butt and started making a bulge in the back of my sweatpants. I pushed until it was all out of me then I slowly settled my butt back down into my chair.

I felt like I was sitting on a soft warm cushion and the feeling was actually pretty nice. I don't imagine I'll have any problems sitting here for the next 24 minutes.

Anyway, that's my contribution to this most excellent dice dare.

Bye for now.
AllisonPorter is offline   Reply With Quote