View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:27 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Update :
I made a list of possible tasks
1: put dirty diaper on floor, kneel down and with hands behind back, mouth open and try to get as close to shit. Close mouth and swallow everything.
2: dump diaper on pile of dirt and take a bite with hands behind back.
3: put diaper on floor lay down with face over diaper, mouth open. For a period of 2D6 multiplied together.
4: Use my hand to clean my ass cheeks and eat it off the hand. I have never completely done this.
5: mouth open, diaper on head, lay on my back with hopes the open mouth gets filled. Now try to swallow as fast as possible. Ie: if a girl was over my face, more would soon be coming.
6: a freebe just eat a little straight from the diaper.

Google dice gave me a 3 and a 3 and 4 for the time.
I took the diaper off, ran two fingers across my ass and then sucked them clean. It tasted bad with a slight grit feel, I think this was the baby powder. I cleaned up my cheeks.
I set the timer for 12 minutes. Placed the dirty diaper on the bed laid down with arms behind me an stared at the diaper. After a while my head started to drop and my chin is now resting on the brown stuff. At some point I noticed my tongue playing around with the pile and the tongue was still in my mouth. I now know that I'll be eating some. At the end of the period, with my nose now brown I close the mouth, roll over and force myself to swallow.
I then took a spoon and scrapped my face clean and are what was in the spoon, don't want to waste it now.
Please don't ask me why but I then put the dirty diaper and plastic pants back on. Covered them with leggings and went for a walk.