View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 09:17 AM   #4830
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's assignment was inspired by Trebaldin. Feel free to thank him for his offering.

You're going to need a metronome set to 100 bmp, a timer, and a wooden spoon. Throughout the task, keep count the number of strokes that you miss. There will be consequences.

The Task:
Edge once.
Hit your balls lightly with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium light force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with quite hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.

Consequences:
If you missed strokes, complete the appropriate spoiler.

1-5 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Complete additional edges equal to the number of strokes missed.

6-10 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Add 2 days to your time here.

11-15 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Add 5 days to your time here.

More than 15 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Rub your balls with deep heat or hot sauce for 3 minutes. You may not wash it off for 15 minutes. Add a week to your time here.

Notes:
- Bunnies repeat the task twice instead of doubling.
- If you cannot edge for whatever reason, skip the edges and complete the task in 5 minutes with no breaks.
After a bit of a break I started this one, the edges actually helped take my mind off my balls.. for a few seconds, I made it through the lights and the medium without missing, on the medium hard I missed one and in the hard I missed 11, and was glad you where kind with the spoiler 😁 thanks again I’m going to be good and sore for the rest of the day I’m sure

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kiton for this post: