View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 03:32 AM   #39
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySub View Post
i'd really appreciate a dare! i have a small vibrator, and a small metal butt plug, but i've been wanting more toys, so i'm willing to buy something new! i also can use any commin household items. i love public (safely, of course), some humilation, pain, and dares that take a while. my ass isn't stretched very big, but i'd love to start stretching it more!

thank you!!
Hi! So as you‘re new to anal, I want you to keep your small butt plug in for 24h. Do it in a time period where you‘ll also go shopping, and maybe to the gym. The possibility for others to see your plug through thin leggings should excite you.

You may remove the plug to go to the bathroom.
In the 24h, you may not cum! Once you‘ve made it through the time, take a houshold object that is bigger than the plug, and cum with it in your ass. Then you should be nicely stretched!

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote