Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Tina gets used...

Saturday night for Tina was scarcely different from the previous night at the Rat Pack's nest. She had arrived around seven and, by seven-thirty, she was naked and being pounded by one of the guests. There was no doubt as to what kind of slavery the trio had in mind for her for the next month and, while Tina had fully recovered from her activities of the previous night (not to mention her first anal encounters - dildo and dick), she was still somewhat shaken from the psychological abuse it had inflicted upon her. While she was being fucked however way her partner wanted - by ten in the evening, there had already been five male partners in mouth or pussy, and one female whom Tina had finger fucked - the only constant thought rummaging through Tina's mind was how she wanted her mother to be there.

Her male partner finished his duty, covering her exposed breasts with his spunk after being inside her for roughly ten minutes, silently gasping as he climaxed himself. She watched him step away, clean himself and then pull up his pants (he hadn't even bothered fully taking them off). He didn't even pick up the condom which he had tossed aside after deciding he wanted to finish on her (and not inside), so she did it for him, and she also cleaned herself up.

She wasn't left alone for long. The owner of the house, Tommy, walked in, mindful of her situation. Just because she was being asked to have sex with the people at his party didn't mean he shouldn't take care of her.

There was one difference about the previous night, she told herself as she observed him. Tonight, there hadn't been any auction. It was just expected of her to be here, to be available. So far, only one of the partners from the previous night had gone again. The rest were all new partners. How many friends did Tommy and his allies have? How many people would she have to fuck over the course of the next thirty days?

"Hey, Tina."
"Tommy."

Last night, Tommy and his girlfriend had worked on her together, first eating her up together, then getting her to eat the girl while Tommy stroked himself. After the condom was on, it had been Tommy riding her pussy, then his girlfriend's, alternating between the two, as the two girls had been on top of each other, kissing. Tommy had fired his load on her back, and she could recall the damp coolness of his spunk from the previous night. It hadn't been her worst moment, to be honest. Tommy seemed kinder than the rest of the people here.

"You okay? Can I get you anything?
"A break, maybe?"
"Of course. Get dressed, get out there. Dance. Get something to drink or to eat from the fridge."
"Thanks."
"Are you enjoying this?"
"It's... ok. Good."

It wasn't great, Tina was realizing. Being treated like a sex object made her feel shallow and uninteresting. She longed for the closeness she had felt in that strange moment of intimacy with her mother, in the bath. There was no one here showing her that level of care - even Tommy.

"All right. I've got two other guys lined up for you, but it can wait until later."
"Please."
"No sweat... say, around eleven? Give you an hour?"
"That's sweet of you, Tommy... any chance you and your girl might take a turn like yesterday?"

Tommy laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to convince her again."
"Didn't have trouble yesterday."
"Yesterday was pretty public," he replied, "so it was easy to get her in the mood."
"And today, I'm in a room."
"Yeah. But I'll check in with her..."

Tina smiled. There was no point insisting. With a little respite, Tina could refocus herself. It was obvious there were more partners to come.

And yet, once again, during that break, Tina's mind wandered to her mother, hoping she had met someone, or had at least found something interesting to provide her with some fun for the night. It was all Tina wanted: for her mother to have the best possible time, because she really cared about her now. She really did.
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post: