View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 07:26 AM   #75
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Morning

It’s almost time for me to go to work but before I do I thought I would provide a little update here *blushes*

When I woke up today I slipped my fully charged vibe into my already wet hole and turned it on. The delightful buzzing felt so good especially so early in the day. I’ve had to turn it off a few times but it’s been in me all morning and buzzing away whenever it can be *blushes*

I’ve also been edging every hour, especially with my vibe in it really doesn’t take long to get there....after each edge I’ve licked my wet fingers clean while my needy hole clenches around the vibe desperately wanting more stimulation then it’s getting *blushes*

And yes I did make my first pair of panties very damp.

I wore the damp panties for my run *blushes* for a pm dare I added a little toothpaste to them and pulled them up nice and snug. Right before going out I turned my vibe up to medium...high was just a little too much. Throughout my entire run I was super aware that I had to be clenching so not to let the vibe slip out. If my panties hadn’t been damp before there were by the end of that *blushes*

In the shower I used the water stream from the shower head to edge 3 times. Each time with my legs spread and my knees quivering. It felt so so good I just wanted a little more stimulation to tip me over the edge.

I just finished adding my writing *blushes* my left tit says “twist” my right “pinch” my stomach says “slut” , above my bush says “denied” my left inner thigh says “free for all” and my right “insert here” *blushes* there are also arrows pointing towards my wet, needy hole.

For a pm dare I am also to wear a lacy thong to work. I really don’t like thongs but I agreed for today *blushes* I just put it on and I’m fairly sure it will be damp before I get there *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote